No description available.
CCRManager is a fintech company that is revolutionising the global trade finance infrastructure. We operate a digital marketplace and workflow solution for financial service companies to distribute trade finance assets. Since its launch in May 2017, our digital platform has helped many global companies in managing their risks and return on capital.
Redefine trade finance through global marketplace platform, digital workflow and valuable insights.
CCRManager invests in and operates technology platforms and financial solutions for the global trade and working capital industry.
Our team consists of seasoned banking and technology professionals with a shared passion for continuous product innovation. At work, we believe in team work and open communication to achieve a common goal. We collaborate so everyone can excel and deliver their best work for our customers.
We are looking for passionate and talented full-stack Senior Software Engineer to join our team in Singapore. We like team players who are eager to learn, step up to contribute, and "wear different hats". You will be working in small scrum teams, collaborating with other teams in building and implementing business initiatives in the pipeline. In your role, you will be given a high level of responsibility with flexibility and opportunities to make an impact to a fast-moving team.
- Participate in sessions with Product Owners to discuss implementation of product backlog items, i.e. new initiatives, product enhancements and feature changes
- Architect, design, build, and test high-quality products and solutions that are secure, robust, scalable, high-performing and easy to maintain
- Lead external vendor team in building new applications or modules
- Collaborate with infrastructure and operations team to deploy solutions across deployment pipeline
- Propose technology and tools to improve team productivity and collaboration
- Minimum 7 years of experience in architecting, designing and developing cloud-native web applications for enterprises
- AWS certification as Solutions Architect, Developer, or DevOps Engineer (or equivalent skills)
- Experience and knowledge of SOA and microservices architecture principles
- Experience in implementing DevOps and having related skills such as CI/CD and Infrastructure-as-Code