Noodle Factory is a Singapore-based tech startup, that uses the power of AI to manage information. We believe that information is power, and that TMI (too much information) or the inability to find the right information when it is needed can impact productivity and effectiveness. Our platform automates information management, wherever your data might reside, and enables instant user engagement via enterprise virtual assistants.
We believe that technology that should make our lives better. We encourage everyone on our team to have fun with what they are doing because YOLO.
We love our customers, and want to provide an awesome experience every time. We believe that technology is just the enabler, and that people are what make the difference. Work experience or paper qualifications are not important to us, but we value a positive attitude and passionate outlook on life.
Do you enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment, having personal freedom to act, and be part of a fun, energetic team who are running at full speed to ignite a digital disruption in virtual assistants?
What you can look forward to:
• Design, implement & manage web applications and services that impact millions of users
• Experience a dynamic culture that uses the state-of-the-art web technologies
• Grow in an environment passionate about knowledge-sharing and code review
• You will be a multiplier for your team and your peers, guiding, supporting and innovating at every step of the development initiative, providing technical insight and perspective, challenging the status quo and raising the bar, connecting people and teams across the organisation
What you would be doing with us:
• Design and implement RESTful APIs
• Build and deploy performant modern web applications in HTML5, CSS3, ES6, React
• Architect efficient and scalable backend systems in Python
• Write high-quality code (Python) that communicates with upstream backend services via HTTP APIs
• Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
• Participate in code and design reviews
• Debug and modify complex, production software
You would be an awesome addition to the team if you have:
• A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or related fields
• Strong Computer Science fundamentals in algorithms and data structures
• 0-3 years of experience in software engineering in a distributed systems environment
• Familiarity with the whole web stack, web protocols, and web performance optimisation techniques
• In-depth understanding of web frameworks (such as Flask)
• Proficient with at least one language commonly used for backend services development (Python, Go, Java etc), but willing to work on Python
• Proficient understanding of the HTTP protocol
• Continuous desire to learn new things and embrace latest technologies
• Possess excellent communication, sharp analytical abilities with proven design skills, able to think critically of the current system in terms of growth and stability
• Experience with Microservices and DevOps: Docker, Kubernetes
• Experience with AI and Machine Learning
• Experience with Platform Integrations and Chatbots
Think this sounds like you? Let’s meet today! Get to know us better by clicking ‘Want to Visit!'
|Looking for||Full stack developer|
|Founded on||July, 2018|
There are no recommendations yet.