Computer Vision Engineer developing fingerprint, face and human behavior recognition system
After leaving an information system graduate school, I joined SIER to operate and develop a bank information system. After working as a math teacher at the Japan Overseas Cooperation Volunteers, I engaged in developing a processor for supercomputers at a venture company. Currently, I'm developing...
Full-stack developer at Liquid inc.
Cloud based web application specialist, also Site reliability engineer
Human body and fashion recognition specialist
Liquid is looking for a passionate computer vision engineer for following projects.
* Biometric authentication technology
* Extra-high security biometrics with spoof detection and encryption.
* Human identification tracking and behavior recognition.
* Accurate analysis of IDCard and passport.
* Design and develop accurate human identification / tracking / behavior analysis technology.
* Survey papers, implement technology, evaluate, discuss and create product.
* Create a solid load map to verify technology and create prototype.
* Support deploying the technology to application with engineers.
* Mathematics and Computer Vision basic skills.
* Programming skills in Python.
* Working knowledge of data science and deep learning framework.
* Working experience in team.
* Pytorch, Pytorch-Lightning
* AWS SageMaker, StepFunctions
* Multi-stack experience in mobile, web and server-side development.