Business (Finance, HR etc.)
ST Engineering is a global technology, defence and engineering group specialising in the aerospace, electronics, land systems and marine sectors. Across the globe, our employees bring innovation and technology together to create smart engineering solutions for customers in the defence, government and commercial segments.
We are an integrated defence and engineering group. We bring value to our customers and partners through our delivery of total, integrated quality solutions and support.
With more than 500 smart city projects across 70 cities in our track record, we are also helping to transform cities through our suite of Smart Mobility, Smart Security and Smart Environment solutions.
• Design and implement databases with high availability and resiliency in accordance to end users information needs and views
• Design and implement for fast recovery and backup of data
• Minimise database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses
• Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users
• Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures and standards
• Perform regular checks and evaluations to ensure data security, privacy and integrity
• Monitor database performance, implement changes and apply new patches and versions when required
• Electing features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
• Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
• Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when needed
• Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
• Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
• Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
• Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
● Proven working experience as a Database administrator and with some experience as a Data Scientist
● Hands-on experience with database standards and end user applications
● Familiarity with database design, documentation and coding
● Familiar with tools for creating rich visualisations, such as PowerBI, Tableau
● Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
● Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Weka, NumPy, MatLab, etc
● Great communication skills
● Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive
● Experience with NoSQL databases, such as Cassandra
● Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
● Good scripting and programming skills
• Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security
|Looking for||Data Science Engineer|
There are no recommendations yet.