Innosparks, an Open Lab set up in mid 2017 by ST Engineering is the first of its kind engineering-based incubator in Singapore. As a dynamic innovation platform and springboard to new and disruptive technologies, the Open Lab offers a pool of skilled engineers, beyond just advanced equipment and labs to support innovators in accelerating the development of their ideas to prototypes and products. The Open Lab has opened its doors to engineers from ST Engineering, as well as to start-ups / early stage companies locally and internationally to collaborate, research and develop new concepts with this expert team of engineers at the Open Lab. Recent successful innovations through Innosparks include the award-winning AIR+ Smart Mask and the Airbitat Smart Cooler.
The genius of invention goes hand in hand with the ability to create and build.
At Innosparks, engineering powers ideas, transforming sparks of ideas into real-world solutions through open innovation and accelerate breakthrough innovations that can make a real impact. User-centric, market-driven, we’re here to co-create, collaborate and partner entrepreneurs and startups to solve the big challenges in urban cities.
The Open Lab houses multidisciplinary resident engineers, equipped with both hardware and software tools for rapid prototyping and product development, all in one dedicated space. Geared to accelerate technology innovations and designed for open access, the Open Lab serves to encourage co-creation, collaboration, experimentation and launch breakthrough concepts to market. It is sited in Singapore’s JTC LaunchPad @ one-north, a vibrant and nurturing environment for start-ups and incubators.
- Build and design backend services for a large scale digital platform to be deployed on cloud platforms (e.g. Microsoft Azure or Amazon AWS)
- Practise and encourage best practices such as TDD, OO design patterns and SOLID principles
- Write high quality and maintainable code with a security-first mindset
Collaborate with various stakeholders to refine product requirements
- 3+ years of software development experience in C# / Java
- Experienced with deploying RESTful APIs to production
- Experienced with Agile development practices
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Experience with .NET Framework or Core, and associated toolsets / frameworks
- Experience with CQRS and Event sourcing
- Knowledge of .NET, C# Experience working with high performance data access layers on top of a SQL or NoSQL Database
- Experience in Cybersecurity, with relevant certifications such as CISSP/CCSP or equivalent
- Experience as a Data Protection Officer or trained in Personal Data Protection Act(PDPA)
- Experience in database administration and design
- Knowledge of Domain Driven Design is highly preferred
- Experience with Cloud environments
- Experience with DevOps practices