It's more than just a catchy phrase; it's the foundation of everything we do, and we're proud to say we've been creating smiles for over 40 years.
At Sanrio, we believe that a gift is more than just a gift. Rather, a gift is a means of expressing our heartfelt feelings for others. This philosophy guides all of our activities, whether we're designing a stationery set, a retail store, or an animated television series.
From Sanrio boutiques showcasing the ultimate Sanrio collection to smaller assortments in other shopping environments, we invite all our friends and guests to experience the magic of these four simple words.
Small Gift, Big Smile. It is not only a catchy slogan, but the foundation of everything Sanrio did. We are proud to say we have been creating smiles for over 50 years. When a customer buys a small Sanrio gift, a big smile will come afterwards. Sanrio believes that a gift is more than just a gift.
1. Based on character guideline to create key visual/artwork for various purpose.
2. Prepare hand sketches and conceptual drawings of event, shopping malls and graphics
3. Prepare space design presentation including perspective, mood board and material sample for both interior and outdoor event or facilities
4. Familiar with detailed design and to handle full set of working drawings
1. Degree holder or Diploma graduate in Event / Graphic Design or related discipline
2. Minimum 5 years experiences in event or graphic design, worked in character company, PR agency or event agency is preferred
3. Proficiency in using illustrator and Photoshop in Mac.
4. Knowledge or experience in event & facilities e.g. theme park is an advantage
5. Ability to carry an idea from the conceptual phase to sketch
6. Creative, self-motivated, responsible, work independently and be a good team player
7. Proficiency communication of English and Mandarin
8. Able to meet tight deadline and work under pressure
Click "Want to Visit" to see more!
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.