バックオフィス業務を最適化する freee 株式会社にて、クラウド会計ソフト freee、人事労務ソフト freee などのマーケティングを担当。
具体的には、マーケティング戦略の立案、オンライン広告の出稿（AdWords、Yahoo プロモーションなど）、ウェブサイト制作及び SEO、アフィリエイト、上記施策の Google Analytics を使った分析、分析基盤の構築などを担当。具体的な実績は、Google 主催のセミナーをはじめ、執筆歴に記載。
freee株式会社 APIプラットフォーム部 事業部長
freee was established in 2012 under the mission of “enabling small businesses to take over the world”. From that time we have developed cloud-based services to streamline back office operations for small businesses from cloud accounting software, HR, and business establishment support.
The world that freee aims for is only just starting to take shape. Going forward, we aim to create a platform for small businesses that takes full advantage of the power of the cloud to create new value and new businesses the likes of which have never been seen before.
- freee Co., Ltd.
・Goal as an organization
Changing the world as a movement
・Create a precedent, create the future
While progressing with our current business, we venture to take on new challenges free of precedents and practices to become a pioneer in various fields of business management such as organizational strategy, operations, finance, and human resources.
We continue to benchmark the value of our services on a global level to provide the highest quality service to users. We strive to improve the quality of our technology and services from a broad perspective, such as by receiving investment by global investors.
・Believe in growth
The growth of freee is realized by the growth of its members. As an organization we strive to support every member so that they can continue to develop and grow and reach their true potential.
It is an unfortunate reality that if you create a business or become independent, you may not be able to concentrate on your true goal due to the burden of back office work such as accounting and HR matters.
freee’s mission is the creation of “a society in which those with a dream involved in business can focus fully on their creative activities”.
This is realized through back office reform, making full use of technologies that are not bound by existing ways of thought. We will push forward to create great change in the world as an indispensable platform for small businesses.
At freee, we pay special attention to benefits and in-company HR regulations so that members can easily work creatively.
・Tsubame-ko Club (Childcare Support)
We support members who are raising children by subsidizing babysitting fees and holding special events for children.
・Meal and Drink Support
All drinks (coffee/juice/tea etc.) are made free to encourage in-company communication! Bento boxes are also provided for those working overtime.
Time reserved for managers and members to talk on a one-on-one basis.
Every week a 30 minute meeting is arranged to discuss your workstyle and career plan.
・Free book service
Books for the purpose of work can be purchased free! You can also loan books freely from our library space.
・Selectable work environment and tools
You are free to choose your own PC. Monitors and power supplies are also installed at various points around the office such as cafe spaces, allowing members to work more freely.
An exciting gathering held once per month, with no restrictions on who can join! Enjoy great food and relax with your coworkers.
As Director of Digital Marketing, you will be responsible for strategy/planning and growth measures for promotional websites created by freee.
From a long-term perspective, you will be responsible for not only site function and SEO/LPO/UI/UX improvements, but also developing and executing important web strategies for business growth, such as connecting with advertising strategies and improving branding.
- Collaborate with each division to formulate and execute overall strategies on the web for the purpose of achieving business targets
- As well as design/content creation from a brand perspective and UI/UX/guideline/information design, the role will also include SEO customer marketing, CVR improvements, web marketing measures such as collaboration with MA, and data marketing using analysis tools and data marketing
- Direction such as creating content structure plans and managing schedules/budgets
- Other improvements in daily operations such as operational flow maintenance and quality management
- Ability to involve each department and prioritize promote measures
- Understanding and experience of the general process of website construction
- SEO operational experience
- Site operation design and management ability
- Understanding of the latest trends in website UX, construction methods, CMS, analysis tools, etc.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the latest trends in advertising, marketing, and LPO
- The ability to communicate effectively in Japanese (Japan Proficiency Test N1 level)
[Desired experience and skills]
- HTML/CSS coding skills
- Design skills in Photoshop/Illustrator
- UI/UX knowledge
- Skills in effective verification of tools such as Google Analytics etc.
- Practical experience in LPOs such as A/B tests