A digital talent network and entertainment studio helping creators win at life.
Helping social media creators learn their living doing what they love is what Collab does best.
Collab Asia helps brands craft their social content strategy and creators find authentic brand partnerships that go beyond one-off product integrations.
As Regional Vice President, you will be responsible for the development and execution of Collab Asia’s Southeast Asia business through key partnerships, hiring & management of team members across all ASEAN countries, business development throughout key verticals such as Gaming and Music.
- Report to the CEO, COO and other members of the Executive Team and be responsible for the fastest growing region of Collab Asia’s business.
- Manage key team members in Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Vietnam. Including overview of professional development. Identify potential new hires that can grow the company’s business in and outside of the SEA region
- Research, evaluate and execute regional events, conferences and initiatives of potential value to Collab Asia for partnership/sponsorship.
- Direct supervision of the gaming and music business, two of the biggest verticals for Collab Asia
- Establish and maintain key relationships with YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Twitch and others
- Identify business development opportunities and attending meetings with potential agency/partners/clients.
- Supervision of the company’s CMS’s to ensure smooth operations.
- Lead the training staff during company wide new employee orientation workshops across multiple teams
- Staying on top government policies relating to advertising and media regulations in each countries
- Work across different teams, locally and internationally, to help deliver the best-in-class campaigns and results for brands and influencer talent.
- Strategic, creative thinker with ability to be flexible in an evolving startup culture.
- 10+ years direct experience with talent, musicians and creatives in entertainment and gaming industries
- YouTube certified and intimate best in class knowledge of Content ID.
- International working experience covering APAC and North America
- Deep understanding of copyright, licensing and intellectual property issues
- Excellent writing and presentation skills to deal directly with partners and clients.
- Organized, efficient and able to handle multiple projects at a time.
- Existing relationships in all relevant social media platforms.
- Team player who can work collaboratively across offices and also have an entrepreneurial spirit and be a self-starter. Ability to build teams from scratch including hiring, training and management of staff
- This position is based in Singapore.