Youth development is a journey that all young people go through
and the key to promoting positive development is the planning of
quality experiences. Here in CAMP CHALLENGE, we facilitate character
development through our high impact and values-centric programmes, helping
youths grow with the right attitude and social skills.
We are also a registered social enterprise and a portion of our
revenue is directed towards subsidized programmes for under-privileged youths.
At the heart of CAMP CHALLENGE is our philosophy towards
youth development – Well-rounded youth development that
centers on personal and social values, a sense of responsibility
towards the community, and the drive to create a positive impact.
This philosophy underpins the three pillars that support our
youth development framework which are manifested into our
daily practices, programmes and interaction with the participants.
These pillars are our Vision, Mission and Values, the C.E.L.L. Principle
and the C.A.M.P. Methodology.
As a Camp Instructor, you will be responsible for preparing and conducting activities for CAMPs.
Your work will revolve around the following:
• Prepare and conduct activities (High elements, Low elements, Team building activities, Water activities) for youth camps
• Facilitate fun and learning within the group
• Scaffold participants’ learning
• Any other ad-hoc tasks
Who we're looking for:
• Age: 18 and above
• Passion towards outdoor learning
• Ability to take pressure
• Meticulous and detailed
• Positive attitude
• Independent with ability to work under minimal supervision
• Outgoing personality and enjoy working with people
• Motivated and energized
• Will be great if you are MOE Registered!
If you have past experience interacting with youths during CAMPs or other events that would be great!
Think you're keen? Click Want to Visit now!