Lanturn is a digital corporate services firm dedicated to
helping businesses scale. Using technology, we offer
efficient and cost-effective solutions for your accounting,
tax, compliance and incorporation needs.
We're guiding companies' light as they evolve, no matter
what stage they're at.
As a team of entrepreneurs, we understand the obstacles one has to go through
to start and run a business. We started Lanturn not only to disrupt and revolutionise
the Corporate Services industry, but to build a community for professionals to
come to for knowledge and resources.
Our Vision is to make it easier than ever for businesses to operate efficiently and thrive
Our Mission is to become the go-to corporate services firm for asset managers and
We are passionate about what we do and we want to be the
guiding light for any business, big or small, on their journey of
growth. We look after the accounting, compliance, payroll and
tax of our client's so they can grow their business and evolve,
no matter what stage they're at.
We're looking for Business Development Executives!
What you'll be spearheading:
• Relationship management
• Manage each account relationship by setting targets via joint-business planning
• Execute sales and marketing strategies to drive transaction numbers and revenue
• Work closely with management and clients to ensure smooth execution and happy customers
• Client Relations
• Secure key stakeholder commitments for campaigns and developments of new segments
• Help with launches, sponsorships, and client generations for each month/quarter
• Plan the B2B landscape for each client line by analyzing category sales performance, and create action plans based on findings
• Work closely with the respective teams and management to achieve overall category's mall targets
Who we're looking for:
• 1-4 years of experience in key accounts management, ideally in the tech, finance, accounting, or corporate secretarial space
• Strong written and oral communications skills
• Strong analytical skill
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Positive, team-player, and energetic attitude
• Open to Fresh Graduates
Click Want to Visit to let us know you're interested!