Business (Finance, HR etc.)
LBS Group was established in Hong Kong in 1998, introducing professional restroom hygiene management concepts and technology to enhance the customer’s hygiene standard. As of today, the Group’s business has been expanded to more than 20 cities across the Cross-strait four regions and Southeast Asia. Listening, observing and analyzing our customers’ needs, introducing the “Total Hygiene Solution” with innovative and diversified products and services to satisfy our different customers’ needs.
Our team works everyday bearing a mission to protect people’s health, and to make the city that we are living in a more hygienic place. We work everyday in joy and in faith, knowing that we are serving the community. We work transcending monetary reward, making our team proud of ourselves, making our customers satisfied and making our brand thrives.
LBS Group is all about people. We treasure our people and we build our team. One of our company missions is to foster the growth of our staff. We focus on people development through our “5S people-oriented program”. We believe that our staffs advance and so will our company.
What you will do
• Handle full sets of accounts independently
• Prepare monthly management and financial statement
• Cash flow management
• Co-ordinate the stock count
• Liaise with external auditors and bankers
• Assist in ad-hoc assignments
What you need to have
• Previous education and experience in accountancy
• Able to work under pressure, self-motivated, responsible and detail-minded
• Good interpersonal skills and able to meet deadlines
• Hands on experience of using accounting software such as Peachtree and
Proficiency in Excel
• Immediately available is preferred