## The Company
FUNDBOOK is a next-generation M&A matching service that revolutionizes the current M&A's market.
FUNDBOOK helps investors to find the best deals and company owners find successors with matching corporate philosophy.
## The Team
We are a growing multinational team developing a matchmaking platform for the M&A market.
The team communicates mainly in English; Japanese knowledge is not required to apply for this position.
We are all located in Tokyo (Japan) so, most of the synchronous activities happen during working hours in GMT+9.
## The Benefit of Working With Us
- Good code quality
- Remote team
- Flexible work schedule
- Availability to work from any location in the Asia Pacific time
- English as a main communication language
- Possibility of growth within an expanding team
- Innovating a legacy industry by your code
## Your Role
- Work collaboratively with User Experience (UX) designers and Engineering team to translate design mock-ups into front-end code.
- Front-end Development: develop well-written, front-end code for new product features as well as maintain code and fix defects within the existing code base.
- Follow best-practices and code craftsmanship.
- Collect feedback from users and build solutions based on this data.
- Use Storybook to create a collection of reusable UI components in order to maintain brand consistency.
- Maintain high quality graphic standards.
## Required Skills
- 3+ years in UI design experience (Portfolio is required)
- Mockup tools - Figma, Sketch, Invision, Prott etc...
- Mobile-first responsive design
- Semantic markup (HTML / SVG) and W3C standards
- CSS preprocessors and Frameworks
- Familiarity with React and/or willingness to learn.