Female Entrepreneurs Worldwide (FEW) is Asia’s biggest and premier business platform that aims to connect, inspire and empower women for entrepreneurial success, to scale their business locally and globally. The FEW Academy is known for offering female entrepreneurs and professionals with skills, mindset and network for their personal and business development; while the O2O showrooms of FEW serves as market expansion channels for members to promote and sell their products.
Launched in 2015, Female Entrepreneurs Worldwide (FEW) is an international business platform that aims to broaden female fellow's’ access to resources and support and scale their business locally and globally through offering business networks, masterclasses, sales events and consulting services. FEW currently has operations in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Shenzhen and Singapore.
We currently have over 5,000 registered female members and particularly are developing the network in Greater China. From November 2017, we will offer a mobile app where our members can learn business skills and get insider news from industry experts and influencers. The learning topics cover from business, marketing & communications, investment & finance, legal & compliance, technology to lifestyle. Another salient feature is connection. Members will be able to connect and find potential business partners, clients and investors within the FEW networks.
• Oversee and plan marketing deliverable for various marketing campaigns including but not limited to Social Media, Google Ad, SEM, EDM Communications, Push App Notifications, Forums & Community, Road Show, SEO, etc
• Research, develop and execute successful on-line strategies
• Social media management - Grow and increase social presences for the brand on various platforms, including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube
• Monitor SEO performance including traffic, ranking CTR, conversion rate, conversion funnel, bounce rate, etc. and provide in-depth analysis and report
• Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
• Formulate and implement marketing plan to achieve monthly and annual target
• Responsible for media, advertising and promotion (both traditional and digital platform), strategy plus complete execution
• Allocate, manage and control the promotion fund budget with an objective to maximize promotional effectiveness & ROI
• Work closely with internal and external parties to ensure excellent execution of marketing initiatives
• Lead and drive market analysis and segmentation, competitive intelligence, brand and message fit, go-to-market project and leverage our core competency to scale up the overall value