Natalie LeungTalent Manager
ChatDaddy is a rapid-growing start-up founded in 2019, with the mission to streamline business relationship management for businesses. It is a WhatsApp marketing automation tool that allows users to send bulk texts, set up automations and manage inbox messages. Within just a year, ChatDaddy has already launched the first beta version and onboarded 100 business clients in Hong Kong and Indonesia.
Letters, Emails and phone call have been the tools to communicate with customers in the past 30 years and Web, Social Media and instant messenger have been replacing them, with voice, VR world coming in place. Chatdaddy is the place to help business teams manage their messages with customers in one place across different channels, thus achieving 10x more time efficiency in customer relationship and better relationship with clients.
Our team believes in ‘Done is better than perfect.’ because getting things done is what makes ChatDaddy one of the fast-moving tech start-ups in Hong Kong. As of today, we already have a team of 10 skilled and passionate builders, and we’re still actively hiring.
We aim to build a team where every team players have the freedom to fail because we want you to lead, take risks and more importantly, take ownership over what you do. In this internship programme, you will chance to participate in projects to gain hands-on experience in the business field of your interest.
- Assist user acquisition pitching and seminars
- Support user onboarding process including account setup, database import & content planning
- Conduct marketing research and present key findings to the team
- Prepare materials that can help with conversion & retention optimisation
- Current university students; preferably in Business Administration
- Minimum 1 years’ solid experiences in Business Development or External Affairs
- Familiar with pitching
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with passion in new technologies and appreciates challenges
- Mature, proactive, committed, self-initiative, good team player and willingness to work under pressure
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese