Founder & CEO
OUR BEGINNING: USING NATURE TO HELP US HEAL
Apart from being a Chinese delicacy, sea cucumbers offer many health benefits that may be the answer to many of the diseases and sickness we see today.
In 2016, Hong Kong sea cucumber experts Mr. Fung and Mr. Sit founded Labway Biotechnology with a mission to harness and deliver the health benefits of sea cucumbers to the world.
FIRST STEP: ANTI-CANCER PROPERTIES OF SEA CUCUMBERS
In 2017, together with the University of Hong Kong, Labway discovered that certain species of sea cucumbers contain unique saponins that are significantly more effective in inhibiting certain cancer cells than others.
Our mission at Labway is to explore and develop the healthy nutrients from sea cucumber in a sustainable manner.
"IT'S JUST THE BEGINNING OF SOMETHING GREATER THAN OURSELVES."
Knowing that most people don’t have time to process nor eat sea cucumbers everyday, Labway partnered with the Hong Kong Institute of Biotechnology and developed the SC-3 Sea Cucumbers Capsules, an all natural, saponin containing sea cucumber supplement that allows people to enjoy the health benefits of sea cucumbers in the most convenient manner.
We are looking forward to deliver all the health benefits of sea cucumbers to you in a most sustainable manner.
We are currently seeking a marketing designer who is willing to take up the challenge in a fast-growing company and interested in start-up operations in the marketing field.
• Plan, Strategize the brand of Labway and its flagship products - SC-3 Sea Cucumber Capsules
• Develop online and offline content, copywriting, planning, editing, proofreading on a wide range of projects including newspaper ads, social media platforms, video, newspaper, other promotional items and marketing/advertising campaigns
• Assist with product development process including researching pricing, positioning, marketing, and sales strategies
• Candidates with design background preferred
• Passionate about marketing, social media & related trends
• Good in copywriting in Chinese and English
• Have a startup mentality (i.e. hands-on and ask questions)
• Detail-minded with a strong sense of responsibility
• Be able to develop and execute a marketing framework and plan
• Highly proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
Good to have:
• Proficiency in video editing
• Knowledge, past experience or interest with health supplements/skincare/packaged food products is a plus
Please click "Want to Visit" if you are opting for this challenge!