Garage Society is a regional coworking company that brings people, ideas and opportunities together.
We understand that everyone works differently, which is why we help businesses work better by building WorkStyle solutions tailored for them. From teams who want quiet spaces with fewer distractions to businesses that need to showcase their products, Garage Society has spaces and experiences that fit around you.
Our purpose is to empower businesses by bringing people, ideas and opportunities together. Through our community-centric approach, we help catalyse growth, collaboration and innovation to create value for everyone.
Understanding needs and connecting them to workspaces is one thing we do well, giving each Garage location its own sense of place. With place being the stage for the overall experience, we integrate programming and people to catalyse success to our community.
This innovative mix is the engine of Garage Society's unique community-centric approach. From our personalised member experience to L&D and events, it’s this blend that creates a community unique to us; Garage Society.
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂’𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴
· Oversee the development of all internal and external communications, including print collateral
and digital marketing
· Translate business goals into integrated marketing campaigns to drive conversion for all Garage
· Provide intelligence on customers, competitors, industry trends, market data, and member insights
to formulate targeted marketing campaigns
· Develop a strategic approach for social media channels, including content, follower growth,
engagement, customer acquisition, community building, and revenue
· Define our content strategy and social media content calendar in line with our brand goals and
· Responsible for the digital advertising strategy to drive online traffic to the brand website and
social media platforms, including reports on ROI and result optimisation
· Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own implementation from ideation to execution
· Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, ppc campaigns, events, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
· Work closely with the Sales and Programming Teams to achieve conversion targets
· Ensure consistent communication and representation of our brand presence both among our
members and wider audience across the region
· Write clear, persuasive, original copy in both English and Chinese, proofreading and improving
· A team player and can easily collaborate with regional teams ensuring they deliver set objectives
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂’𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱
· University Degree holder, preferably in Marketing, Communications or Branding-related disciplines
· 2-3+ years experience as a Marketing Manager or a manager in digital, advertising or equivalent
industry; exposure in the coworking industry is a plus
· Be a self-starter with energy to drive change in a challenging and dynamic environment
· Strategic thinker with good commercial and consumer sense that drives business
· Positive, proactive work attitude with strong leadership skills
· Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking to forecast and identify trends and
· Familiarity with the latest technologies and trends in graphic design, web design, video
· Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and Cantonese and are comfortable
using them with both internal and external stakeholders
· Fluent in English and Cantonese, spoken and written
If this sounds like you, please click the 'Want to Visit' button and we will be in touch shortly!