Founded in 1981, Containers Printers began producing and printing metal containers at its factory in Singapore. Our first products included square tins for cooking oil, commonly-seen throughout Southeast Asia.
Over the years we have deepened our skills, built our reputation, and widened our portfolio, and now provide innovative metal and flexible laminate packaging solutions to customers in more than 30 countries around the world.
We serve leading brands in the Nutrition, Food, and Medical industries, helping them to deliver their brand promise with packaging that meets the highest standards of safety, quality, and reliability.
Our goal always been to be our clients’ partner of choice, one able to consistently deliver for today and tomorrow.
To be the preferred total packaging solution provider in the international marketplace.
To continuously innovate, optimize efficiency and productivity to manufacture the highest quality products that create value and wealth for everyone.
Why work for us?
We believe the formula to our success lies in the strength of our staff.
CP’s professionals can expect to develop technical, leadership and project management skills with the help of our in-house training centre, preparing them for future top management roles within the organization.
Our Core Values
We strongly believe in the following core values:
Trust & Respect
Passion for Performance
What You'll Be Doing:
- Assist and implement projects
- Analyze, design and develop automation suites
- Be updated on technological and industrial developments, standards and trends
- Provide technical knowledge and assistance to various business units and stakeholders
- Develop, initiate, and drive processes to help increase efficiency for various business units and stakeholders
- Support and improve IT strategies, policies, infrastructure, administrative duties, and operations to achieve organizational goals
- Assist, and analyze system integration efforts
- Contribute to critical decision making on organizational projects, systems and hardware
- Perform any tasks assigned by superior.
Who We're Looking For:
- At least a Diploma in IT/Computer Science or related fields
- Minimum 3 years work experience in IT or relevant
- However, candidates without experience are welcome to apply
- Preferred candidate from manufacturing industry and with prior experience in project management / software development
- Hands on experience in relational database, visualization tools, programming and development technology
- Position open for Singaporean only.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Click 'Want to Visit' now to find more requirements about the role!