Qingke YuRecruitment Manager
余庆科，腾讯招聘经理，隶属于腾讯集团猎聘中心，负责 S 职能线技术岗位和和CDG 广告与市场公关方向高端人才招聘。除此之外包括香港，台湾，马来，新加坡，印度尼西亚的海外市场商务拓展人才招聘。
Yu Qingke, Tencent recruitment manager, is subordinate to Tencent group recruitment center. He is responsible for the technical posts of s functional line and the recruitment of high-end talents in th...
Tencent enriches the life of Internet users with technology.
Through the communication and social platform wechat and QQ to promote user contact, and help them connect digital content and life services, all in a snap of one's fingers.
Help brands and marketers reach hundreds of millions of Chinese consumers through efficient advertising platforms.
Through financial technology and enterprise services, promote the business development of partners and help realize digital upgrading.
We invest heavily in the talent team and promote scientific and technological innovation, and actively participate in the coordinated development of the Internet industry.
Tencent was established in Shenzhen, China in November 1998 and listed on the main board of the stock exchange of Hong Kong in June 2004.
Value for Users, Tech for Good
User value is our guiding principle, we strive to incorporate social responsibility into our products and services;
Promote technology innovation and cultural vitality; help industries digitally upgrade; collaborate for the sustainable development of society.
All are based on user value and integrate social responsibility into products and services;
Promote scientific and technological innovation and cultural heritage, help all walks of life upgrade, and promote the sustainable development of society.
Uphold principles, ethics, openness and fairness.
Pursue positive contributions, volunteer for responsibility and push for breakthroughs.
Be inclusive and collaborative, strive to progress and evolve.
Push for breakthrough innovations, explore the possibilities of the future.
- Continue to track and interpret international cloud computing, cyber security and other technical compliance-related regulatory policies and standards, discover possible risks in a timely manner, and put forward suggestions and suggestions for implementation;
- Be responsible for Tencent Cloud IT risk management and compliance system construction and promotion of continuous improvement, including mechanism establishment, risk assessment, regulatory compliance management, training and publicity, etc.;
- Be responsible for IT risk management related certification or audit projects of Tencent Cloud overseas countries, including but not limited to MTCS, KISMS, SOC audit, etc.;
- Identify and manage the data and privacy compliance risks of the entire process of overseas business development and products, and improve the professionalization and standardization of risk management;
- Promote risk disposal and non-conformance rectification, independently manage the project team, coordinate multiple departments, and provide complete solutions.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in law, IT or security;
- Fluent English reading and writing and oral communication skills;
- At least three years of work experience related to international privacy/data protection/compliance certification; those with Internet industry or overseas work experience are preferred;
- Familiar with Internet-related laws and regulations such as network security, personal data/privacy protection, etc., be able to identify problems and design solutions that fit business scenarios;
- Have strong learning ability and good communication skills, teamwork and service awareness;
- Strong self-drive, able to work under high pressure.
Join us in our Southeast Asia expansion, click 'Want to Visit' now!