EventXtra is a Hong Kong based startup empowering event organisers to deliver meaningful events by creating a beautiful, seamless and well integrated software and hardware solution.
We LOVE events and believe that great events inspire change by connecting the right people, generating positive experiences and facilitating knowledge exchange.
We are on a mission to help event organizers to cut cost and time through replacing labor-intensive task by mobile technology and make it extremely accessible everywhere. We provide checkin system, participant management, event engagement, instant polling, instant feedback and post event networking with accessible prices and easy-to-use functionality for all phone users.
We believe that events can positively influence the world by connecting people and enhancing knowledge sharing. Our vision is to make every event simpler and more impactful through technology. Our mission is to provide event organizers and attendees an exceptional experience by leveraging our smart event management tool. Enhancing the experience for everyone involved.
Our vision is to see a world where event management, interactions, feedback and networking are done efficiently and without any more physical limitations. The idea for EventXtra began when our CEO, Sum Wong started attending a lot of events in Hong Kong, and saw how attendees were doing things manually, like checking names off and checking for attendees. Because of his and Co-Founder, Angus' background in computer science, they decided to create a system to replace the need for manual work, and in the process, removing the frustration. This is marked beginning of EventXtra.
"The secret of designing a successful app is having a creative idea and working on it with a good team." – Sum Wong, CEO of EventXtra
We are a team full of people who are adventurous, creative and have entrepreneurial spirit! We believe the world will be a better place with more events through knowledge, networks and community. If you are adaptive, like agile settings and share our values, we hope to talk to you! Our office is open office, with games, dartboard, ping-pong table and etc. We work hard and play harder. If you are interested in events, making a positive impact, and collaborating with international clients, EventXtra is the place for you.
We have served some amazing clients like Apple, Yahoo, Alibaba, InvestHK, WebSummit, Global Entrepreneurship Week, Demo China, TEDx, The Economist, Bloomberg, UK Trade & Investments, Startup Weekend, just to name a few!
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Conduct outbound telemarketing activities towards targeted accounts, prospect lists, and other call campaigns.
- Build and cultivate customer relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up qualification in order to move new business opportunities into the sales funnel.
- Perform initial needs assessment and identify prospects pain points to determine how EventXtra’s solutions could address those needs.
- Develop and increase industry/product knowledge and acumen to position EventXtra’s value proposition to multiple vertical segments.
- Actively participate in trade show/event planning to secure attendees and maximize prospect meetings for the Sales team.
- Conduct research to expand prospect list using tools like ZoomInfo, LinkedIn and other methods
- Maintain accurate records of all activities in CRM and promote database cleanup and hygiene through regular and ongoing maintenance activities
- Accountable for meeting or exceeding monthly qualified objectives and quotas
- Strong presentation and communication skills (verbal, written, and active listening)
- A dynamic “hunter” personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential
- Team oriented with ability to succeed in an ever-changing, entrepreneurial environment
Good to have:
- SaaS or subscription sales is a plus
- 1-2 years of sales, marketing or telesales experience is preferred
- 1+ Years of Software Sales experience preferred;
- Experience with CRM is a plus
Think you're the perfect fit for us? Please click the "Want to Visit" button to apply!