Hey! I'm a content creator and love to learn new ways to improve my skills. Did a Drock which helped me land a job as a content producer before getting promoted to content lead.
If you don’t know who Drock is, invite me down for coffee and I’ll explain.
VRcollab is a Singaporean software start-up that is invested by SGinnovate, Entrepreneur First and HTC VIVE. First incorporated in December 2016, VRcollab’s mission is to redefine collaboration and design coordination in the Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) Industry.
For decades the construction industry has been watched as one of the last frontiers for a technological revolution—an industry ripe for digitisation that could fuel productivity growth on par with its peers in manufacturing, oil and gas and other sectors that have successfully embraced technology.
VRcollab is software that instantly converts BIM models for use in design reviews, building requirement approval and construction coordination. This is further enhanced by automated document generation so professionals can concentrate on the design at hand.
This is possible because of VRcollab’s Core Technology that automatically converts BIM (Building Information Models) for use in Virtual Reality. The conversion is done with accuracy and speed ( approx. 7GB BIM converted in 10 Minutes ). VRcollab’s Team expertise in software development and computer graphics also enhances the usability for multiple use-cases.
VRcollab is hiring Interns!
We’re looking for a Full Stack developer intern who will make an impact in our team. You’ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our software.
Your role will be focused on developing the web application of VRcollab.
1. Deploy and maintain servers
2. Implement website designs provided
3. Modify server API based on requirements provided
Learning Outcomes & Objectives
1. Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
2. Basic understanding and implementation of security and data protection
3. Has experience using one of the back-end programming languages, PHP, Python, Ruby, NodeJS, Golang etc. (NodeJS and Golang will be preferred)
4. Has experience using one of the front-end framework, AngularJS, ReactJS, VueJS etc. (VueJS will be preferred)
5. Has experience with REST APIs
6. Basic knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git and GitHub
Click 'Want to Visit' now to apply!