Selecting only natural ingredients, Allswell Singapore identify proven formulations with targeted health benefits to develop our products. We prepare our products with care and package them hygienically to deliver their beneficial properties for your well-being.
With our diverse range of proprietary wellness products, you can enjoy tasty goodness and take good care of yourself anytime and anywhere, at any stage in your life.
Since 1985, Allswell has remained true to its promise of harnessing and sharing nature’s goodness, so you feel and live better every day.
We believe in using only quality ingredients, preparing and packaging them with care to extract their natural goodness.
Steering clear of the “bad stuff”, we do not add any artificial colouring, artificial sweeteners, preservatives or carbonation to our products.
Our products cater to your well-being, provide a tasty alternative to other products and deliver specific benefits that are relevant to your life stage.
Our products are better for you, but do not compromise on taste.
Our ingredients are chosen and brewed to be enjoyed anytime, anywhere in bottles with freshness seals for convenient on-the-go consumption.
Assistant Brand Manager/ Senior Brand Executive
He / She will provide support to both the Brand Managers in the execution of trade and marketing plans, with focus on managing the online channels and social platforms for all brands managed by the Company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
E-commerce channel management:
- Develop online strategies and lead in the e-commerce channel management for online
channels and market places with the respective key accounts.
- Track and monitor e-commerce market and competitive trends including analyzing current
marketing tactics, concepts, practices and procedures of competitors and adjacent
- Preparation of monthly e-commerce sales & marketing performance reporting.
- Work closely with cross functional teams – Sales admin, logistics, supply and demand
planning and finance to ensure smooth operation of e-commerce sales for all brands.
Brand and Trade Marketing Support:
- Support respective brands in selected campaigns in strategic planning and in-market
- Support respective brands on social media platforms (FB, IG)
- Manage external agency partners (creative, media, digital, market research) as well as
vendors (suppliers, organisers) to ensure a high standard of delivery and timely support
- Evaluate and review brand performance, program effectiveness and cost efficiency
- Track and monitor market and competitive trends including analyzing current marketing
tactics, concepts, practices and procedures of competitors and adjacent categories. Competitor tracking reports to be submitted monthly.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly brand/trade marketing reports and project status
- Review, propose and coordinate sponsorship requests for all brands
- University graduates welcomed
- At least 3 years working experience in the FMCG industry, preferably with in-depth
experience in the online channel
- Good knowledge of the various digital marketing channels and techniques, and eCommerce
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a positive attitude and take ownership in
the roles and projects
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Creative thinking and analytical mindset
- Basic photoshop skill will be an advantage
If this sounds like you or if you'll like to learn more, simply click 'Want to Visit' to have a chat with us!