ShareRing™ is one of the first global marketplaces which allows you to securely access, connect and pay for sharing and rental goods or services anywhere in the world, at any time.
The sharing economy is a newly emerging, but highly fragmented industry, currently worth over $100 billion. It is predicted to grow to at least $335 billion by 2051.
ShareRing™ maintains it can be the Amazon of the sharing economy. Why? Simple - ShareRing™ will enable you, and millions like you, to use a single app that gives you access to any available asset you wish to rent, borrow or share anywhere in the world at any time.
ShareRing are the developers of the ShareLedger blockchain, a ‘smart service system’ that makes it far easier on a global level for millions of customers to access, and use on demand, a wide range of assets within the fast-growing sharing economy.
ShareRing™ has incorporated a number of core elements that together create the smart sharing on-demand service system. These elements are:
1) ShareLedger - A custom-designed distributed blockchain, which is already in development. ShareLedger will be harvesting one of the most recent developments in blockchain technology, i.e. a dual token mechanism. ShareToken (SHR) will be used as the utility token of the platform, while the second token, SharePay (SHRP), will be used as the currency for sharing services.
2) Aspects of a proven platform and API which are already being used worldwide in the sharing economy.
3) A clever, integrated smartphone app
4) Ongoing mechanisms for creating a strong and growing network of providers and users
We are always interested in talking with rental and sharing service providers globally!
• Develop engaging content and assure content excellence for marketing channels including website, blogs, and social media platforms
• Produce contents in real-time for various social media pages
• Design visuals for the feeds
• Project management for short video programs, from creative concept, to development and production
• Keep up to date with latest social marketing trends, popular culture, and hot topics
• Maintain daily operations for social media channels on content creation, scheduling, ad planning, monitoring, and reporting in Simplified Chinese & English
• Graduate of degree related discipline with social media or video content production experience is a plus
• Proven experience in digital marketing (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube)
• Knowledge in Photoshop is a plus
• Proficient Chinese writing and impressive storytelling skills
• Deep knowledge of Hong Kong local news and internet culture
• Strong marketing sense and proficient social media knowledge
• Solid interpersonal skills to deal with both internal and external partners
• Immediate availability is highly preferred
For any interested parties, please click the "I'm interested!" button and we will be shortly in touch!