We are OSOME.
We are not an ordinary Corporate Service provider. Osome is working hard on automating all aspects of corporate secretarial and accounting work for our clients. This means less mundane work for you and more focus on interesting complex cases.
We are on an exponential growth path and are looking for passionate, client-centric individuals to join us. We are the future of corporate services and you can be the face of it!
You will have the opportunity to serve our clients from all over the world and your main task will be to provide an excellent service helping them come onboard. The process is distinctly different from vanilla corporate secretarial/accounting firms; our software does the routine, boring tasks, so you don’t have to. Requests, questions and documents come to you through a chat, making it so much easier to get things done.
● To provide full suite of corporate secretarial services to our clients
● Assist in the incorporation of new companies, preparing documents, updating of corporate records and statutory filings
● Ensure all statutory rules and regulatory requirements are met
● Coordination with accountants and auditors to facilitate compliance
● Any other corporate ad-hoc jobs as required
● At least 3 – 5 years of company secretarial experience
● HKICS or ICSA qualified company secretary
● Diploma/ Advanced Diploma/ Degree in relevant field, Business Administration, Business Management or related discipline
● Relevant experience in corporate secretarial firms
● Strong interpersonal and communication skills; team player
● Self-motivated and proactive; able to work independently and meticulously under tight deadlines
● Knowledge of Hong Kong Immigration/ Work permit matters will be an added advantage
● Join a hyper fast growing company
● Experience the most exciting growth phase of a start-up first-hand – we are on an exponential growth path and providing each individual opportunity to change the way we do things
● Be on the forefront of development when it comes to accounting best practices
● Work closely with our tech team to help shape the face of accounting work in the future
● International environment
● Permanent/ Part time roles available
Think you're the perfect fit for us? Please click the "I'm interested!" button to apply!