Andrew Tan 陈廷豪Country Manager
AlexSenior Business Development Manager
Mae NoorSenior Marketing Manager
✔ Global interests in Ecosystems, Investments, Trade, Economics and Entrepreneurship.
✔ Passionate about Digital Belt and Road, Philanthropy and Volunteerism, Tourism and Hospitality, Start ups, Food & Beverage, Bowling and Liverpool Football Club.
✔ Cumulative professional and entrepreneurial ...
A passionate, motivated individual with strong skills in establishing and maintaining long-term client relationships
A natural communicator and presenter, driven to exceed targets and achieve results through working with others, knowledge dedication, and the creation of effective actions plans
A marketing & communications specialist with an extensive background in brand activation and digital marketing campaigns, with a keen eye for creating engaging and meaningful experiences.
With a portfolio of campaigns from logistics, technology, lifestyle & services, petroleum, h...
An award-winning designer that produced and led the team with over multi-million dollar projects in the course of her career. She is a highly motivated professional who performs and work well under pressure. Using her transferrable skill set of being highly adaptable, and her strong organisationa...
Round off the year with Wantedly at our very own virtual Career Connect workshop! As we march into a hopeful 2021, gain insight into current hiring trends, trade secrets on what recruiters are looking for, and build an effective resume that can help you start the year afresh! We will be joined by Trent Global College and Sparkline, where you will be guided through available resources to upskill yourself, and find out which career path is currently in high demand!
Who this is for:
• Undergraduate, recent graduates, mid-career switchers, looking for opportunities
• Or simply curious how you can bring your best self forward with your personal brand
What you will learn:
• Insights into the current hiring landscape, what hirers are looking for, and learn how your application is being processed
• Craft a personal brand to give your resume an edge
• Available resources to tap on
• Current openings at Wantedly
What you will take away:
• e-Resources: Resume Templates
• Resume Tips
• Educational courses at a discounted rate
1.00 PM: Welcome
1.10 PM: Wantedly introduction & hiring insights
1.30 PM: Personal Branding & Resume Clinic
2.00 PM: Guest Speaker 1 — Sarah Ann Rebello, Sparkline
2.15 PM: Guest Speaker 2 — Alex Yan, Trent Global College
2.30 PM: Highlights of job openings at Wantedly
2.45 PM: Resources & connect with Wantedly
3.00 PM: Q&A
• Please log in 10 minutes before the commencement of the workshop
• Workshop link will be provided via email closer to the event date
We look forward to see you at Wantedly Career Connect workshop!