Experienced Senior Human Resources Generalist with a demonstrated history of working in the Tech & Games industry. Executive Search, Technical Recruiting, Contract Recruitment. Strong human resources professional with a Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng.) focused in Computer Systems Networking and T...
We're all about creating fun games, maintaining a creative spark & a passionate team, and listening to our worldwide audience.
We specialize in making mobile games on the iOS, Android, Amazon platforms. As gamers ourselves, we make titles that even we ourselves want to play. A lot.
We are stout supporters of the free-to-play model that, when done right, will deliver fun experiences.
We love it, that’s why! Games are our obvious passion: from the old-school console titles in the late 80s to the new UHD experiences on next-gen consoles right now. We just want to entertain, yet also be disciplined in making fun games!
Through perseverance and hard work. As much as we love designing games, we also want to make sure that we create a lovely company culture. We have our core values to help us see the way:
Action guide to embody our mind.
Keep on Trying
We bravely continue challenging with the active input of the latest trend and technology
We always interact with the people around us with pleasant and cheerful attitude, and constructively tackle difficulty.
Unite as One
We take full advantage of our business resources, and collaborate actively not only within a team but also a company and with the outsides.
This position is for expansion and to assist the current game design team in terms of developing new content for global release.
- Unit & Level design and development
- Data Management; Ensures accuracy of data and delivery of data and does testing for games
- Able to run operations on a published game (i.e. New Content)
- Develop comprehensive and detailed game design documents and specifications
- Ability to decipher and understand complex mathematical formulas and excel sheets in relation to game data
- Develop new content with regards to new in-game events and features
- Analysis and enhancement of game loops
- To analyze user feedback and social metrics to adjust game play and design
- Work with Engineers, Artists and Data teams to iterate and tune designs in a collaborative manner
- A minimum of 2 years' game design experience in the gaming industry
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel functions (e.g. pivot tables/v-lookups)
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Passion for mobile games
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!