世界を変えるテクノロジープロダクトを作る事が生きがいです。これまでアメリカで手がけてきたプロダクト・サービスは、Zipcar(世界最大のカーシェアリングサービス)、iAd(Appleに売却した広告技術)、Upwork(世界最大のクラウドソーシング)、Roku(動画配信)、Palo Alto Networks (ファイアーウォール)など多数。
Director of Engineering
株式会社ミクシィ入社後、mixi 公式 Andriod 版クライアントアプリの開発チームにて各種機能の実装や運用、設計を担当。その後、mixi コミュニティ専用公式クライアントアプリの設計、開発、リリースを経て、株式会社ノハナへ異動。
Drivemode has developed a new, smartphone-based connected car platform which allows any driver with a smartphone to control key apps and functions of their phone safely and efficiently while behind the wheel.
The Drivemode Android App was released at the end of July 2015, and has quickly become the largest connected car platform with tremendous amount of driving data to date.
There are 1.3 billion cars out there, and when we are talking about "connected cars" or "self-driving cars" we are talking about 3% of the market by 2020.
97% of us are stuck with outdated technologies - but we want to innovate how the automotive industry works. Make driving more fun, productive, smart and safe.
This rapid growth, ability to engage users, and deep knowledge of driver behavior has attracted various key players in the connected car ecosystem to further bolster our position as an emerging platform. Drivemode is currently working with various connected car players and automakers as seen on various media outlets such as TIME, TechCrunch, Business Insider, LifeHacker and The Verge among many others.
We are looking for new engineers who can work in Tokyo and Silicon Valley. You have to be a top engineer, and you have to be able to communicate with us in English.
We are looking for Android engineers who can work in both Tokyo with periodical long business trips to Silicon Valley and other countries.
As a member of our development team, you will take responsibilities in building our app from UI implementation to conducting deep technical evaluation of the Android framework in order to create features that increase driver's safety while providing a rich connected driving experience.
The perfect candidate is a proactive and highly motivated mobile app engineer with deep knowledge of the Android SDK, experience building Android apps, and a strong desire to learn and grow. We look forward hearing from you!
- Collaborate with designers, product managers and partners to deliver a high quality product that provides a rich connected driving experience for drivers
- Build re-usable, clean and maintainable components
- Develop for a wide variety of devices and OS versions
- Integrate Drivemode with hardware products and API partners
- Evaluate new methodologies and technologies
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field or relevant work experience
- Strong object-oriented software development experience
- Experience in building consumer facing Android apps in Java
- Strong architectural skills and API design technique to keep a clean and maintainable code base
- Deep understanding of Android Framework, Java, Android NDK, etc.
- Health insurance
- Flexible travel to our HQ located in Silicon Valley
- Join an early stage startup with significant funding that's about to take off!
|採用形態||インターン・学生バイト / 中途採用 / 副業・契約・委託|
|関連業界||情報通信（Web/モバイル） / 自動車・重機|