NobleProg are a international training and consultancy group, delivering high quality courses to every sector, covering: Artificial Intelligence, IT, Management, Applied Statistics.
Over the last 15 years, we have trained more than 50000 people from over 6000 companies and organisations.
Our courses include classroom (both public and closed) and instructor-led online giving you choice and flexibility to suit your time, budget and level of expertise.
We practice what we preach – we use a great deal of the technologies and methods that we teach, and continuously upgrade and improve our courses, keeping up to date with all the latest developments. Our trainers are hand picked and have been through rigorous checks and interviews, and all courses are evaluated by delegates ensuring continuous feedback and improvement.
Our mission is to provide comprehensive training and consultancy solutions all over the world, in an effective, tailored to consumers’ needs and accessible way. We aim at full optimization of training organization process in order to make it quick and easy for each of the involved parties..
NobleProg, established in 2005 in Krakow, Poland gradually expanded its operations to other global markets. In just two years the first foreign branch was opened in London. The overwhelming potential of NobleProg combined with rising need for self-development programs, especially in field of technological skills, prompt the company to change the business model into a franchise. By doing so, in a short period of time the company allowed a number of people passionate about education and new technologies to join NobleProg Team. With each year the territorial reach of NobleProg was further expanding - in present day the brand connects 6 branches in Poland solely and just as many spread on every continent, making NobleProg provider of highest quality trainings to any place in the world. Whilst planning to open in near future NobleProg Institute, which will target technological education of employees, NobleProg aims at further expansion and development, in order to offer our clients fully comprehensive services in the field of training.
● Answering the enquiries from potential customers, both from online enquiries or phone call enquiries
● Preparing comprehensive quotations for NobleProg offering
● Negotiating agreements with customers and overseeing their progress
● Taking care of the end to end process of delivery of consultancy and training in terms of customer expectations
● Passing on customers expectations and needs to course development team
● Promoting the NobleProg brand in relevant seminars and networking event
● Assist in coordination of other courses in the COMPANY’s sales areas such as but not limited to: trainer confirmation, travel and accommodation requirements, venue bookings and other tasks as may be directed by the Managing Director from time to time
● Must be a college graduate, computer literate and can speak and write in Cantonese and English