Chrono24 is one of the leading online marketplaces for luxury watches. Every day, we connect more than 450,000 watch enthusiasts from around the world – across borders and language barriers. A new dimension for watch buyers has begun, and we’re not just following the crowd, but leading at the forefront. More than 2,500 dealers and countless watch collectors use our platform to offer around 450,000 timepieces to customers from all over the globe. We’re growing fast and enjoy pushing ourselves beyond our limits. We’re collaboratively shaping our future with our own hands. With our global approach originating from Karlsruhe, Germany to Hong Kong and New York as our branch offices, we are always on the lookout for creative characters to help us further develop these branch offices. Are you the one we are looking for?
TEAM: What sets us apart?
An inspiring corporate culture, an experienced management team, and the contagious team spirit in our units.
CULTURE: Our goal is to bring trust and transparency to the global luxury watch market. This is also reflected in our corporate culture.
MANAGEMENT: Aside from a love for watches, our management team brings years of experience in successfully operating online marketplaces to the table.
UNITS: Each of our units is unique, but all share one thing: people who are passionate about their work.
Content employees create the best products. Openness and appreciation are key elements of our corporate culture.
We pursue ambitious goals in an intriguing environment and offer a start-up atmosphere with excellent development possibilities.
We’re growing fast and enjoy pushing ourselves beyond our limits. We’re collaboratively shaping our future with our own hands. With our global approach originating from Karlsruhe, Germany to Hong Kong and New York as our branch offices, we are always on the lookout for creative characters to help us further develop these branch offices. Are you the one we are looking for?
What you can expect:
● You are an important part of our global customer relations team, based in Hong Kong.
● For our users and dealers throughout the world, you provide first-level support.
● While establishing a sustainable relationship with your customers, you also bring your personal style.
● You respond to incoming requests via a ticket system and on the phone.
● You also support our users in transacting purchases via the Chrono24 Trusted Checkout Service, which we offer as an attractive payment option on our platform.
● While doing so, you continually strive to assure the smooth operation of the processes associated with this.
● You are always thinking about how we can continue to improve Chrono24 and our customer service.
● You will perform any additional Ad Hoc duties.
What sets you apart:
● Working experience in customer service or call center.
● You like working with challenging customer situations.
● Through your communication skills on the phone and by e-mail, you are able to win customers over.
● As an intermediary between potentially conflicting parties, you are professional and impartial.
● You enjoy contributing to the professional and collaborative development of a team with your talents.
● You have a strong command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin). Having another native language is an advantage.
● A proactive approach, the ability to work in a team, and a motivation to take action on your own initiative make you stand out.
● You are proficient in the use of common Office solutions and are able to learn new systems quickly.
● You have passion, creativity and curiosity to learn.
● Having a thing for watches is not a must but definitely a plus.
Think you're the perfect fit for us? Please click the "I’m interested!" button to apply!