Co-founded Freehunter, an AI social network for creative talents.
🚀 Freehunter is an online marketplace to hire creative freelancing talents. We envision to help talented people such as photographers, designers, magicians and singers to thrive in their careers.
🏆 Freehunter is funded by Cyberport as an incubatee. We are a rapid growing company, having 500+ qualified freelancers at our site now!
💡 We believe that freelancing is the future of the labor market. Join us and be part of the future.
We have a strong drive to build a better world where people work for their passion and dreams.
Freelancing Streams: We currently have 9 types of freelancers - photographers, videographers, graphic designers, magicians, singers, bands, emcees, accompanists, dancers.
Company Culture: Passionate + Work hard, play hard!
We are passionate about opening up the new freelancing market, while everyone here is open-minded and flexible. Challenge each other if you got a better idea!
● Integrate technologies like RESTful API, Firestore, Dynamic Linking, Push Notification to build, enhance and deploy brilliant mobile functions
● Develop a more intuitive mobile UI for our messenger and job board feature
● Optimize the app speed and enhance UX, e.g. Lazy Loading, Redux Management, streamline messenger with WebSockets
● Work closely with designers, product managers to design & deliver new features
● Plan, setup & implement A/B testing for growth hacking
● Adhere to agile principles when developing & collaborating with the product team
● Work in a very cross-functional team that touches many of the core systems and user flows at Freehunter
● Participate in regular sprint, code review and solution design meetings on improving coding practice
● Passionate about creating great products
● Proactive, fast learning, self-motivated and show strong interest in programming
● 2+ years of experiences in mobile app development
● Solid understanding in React Native, Redux, React Hook, Component Life Cycle, RESTful APIs (or equivalent technologies)
● Proficient in the following technologies will be an advantage but not a must: CodePush, Dynamic Linking, Firebase, Mixpanel, Fingerprint Security Integration
● Data-driven mindset, makes practical decisions based on a mix of quantitative and qualitative user feedback
● Love to try cutting-edge technology. Contributing to open source libraries is a bonus.
● Experience shipping one or more mobile apps in an app store will be an advantage
● Knowledge & practice in modern software engineering development process like agile or scrum is an advantage.
● Knowledge of testing framework like Jest & Mocha will be an advantage
● Understandings in native code development environment trade-offs between native and web will be an advantage
Life at Freehunter
• Energetic – expects our team to be energetic and creative, we promote a high level of freedom while we also embrace diversity
• Startup Culture – Dare to Challenge, take ownership, no boss, we are like a sports team
• Knowledge – Everybody shares knowledge and experience, everything is hands-on
• Flexibility - Flexible working time & work from home scheme
• Happiness – Friday treats, outings, parties, company sponsored talks and many more!
Click “I’m interested”to apply and remember to fill in your profile and upload your CV!
*empty profile will not be considered