iNCUBEE | LCCS provides quality and affordable corporate services and solutions for startups online. Our platform allows you to set up, maintain and manage your company from anywhere, from any device with confidence.
It is also the first and only website supporting company formation and providing company secretarial services for Hong Kong limited companies fully online.
Opening and Running a company can be exciting yet overwhelming. Great business idea should not be hindered by tedious, complicated process e.g. getting licence, compiling the regulations, bank errands etc... We, therefore, are here to take care the mind-numbing procedure, so founders can shift there focus on business growth.
iNCUBEE | LCCS, a combination of DIY (Do It Yourself) and professional expertise, helping you save time and money better spent on growing your business. Company formation and maintenance made simple and cheap as it should be!
1. Easily and quickly incorporate a company or change provider, maintain your accounts and statutory records properly, in accordance with Hong Kong laws and regulations (i.e. Companies Ordinance).
2. Our cloud-based system automatically backs up your data so you don’t have to, and allows you 24/7 access to our solutions.
3. Expect efficient, precise and quality value-added services, a lot of free information and prompt answers to any questions or requests within 24 hours (except weekends and public holidays).
Want a challenge? We need a motivated, independent marketer to help us make corporate services great! We’re a growing startup that provides corporate services via our online platform and using new technologies. Read on if you’re interested.
• Participate in trade fairs and events (mostly virtual at the moment).
• Network and foster relationships within the HK startup community and elsewhere as appropriate.
• Research opportunities for brand exposure and assist with any related applications (e.g. preparing applications for awards competitions).
• Prepare content for, manage and update information and engage with users on social media sites (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Weibo, WeChat, QQ, Baidu, etc.).
• Assist in any ad hoc projects as assigned.
• University graduate in Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline.
• At least 1-year relevant online and offline marketing experience.
• Proficient in written and spoken English (proficient in Cantonese and Mandarin a plus).
• Detail-minded, tech-savvy, outgoing, creative and flexible to work.
A good team player, willing to offer advice and support colleagues.
• Hard-working, able to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Curious and ready to learn.
👉Click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE and UPLOAD YOUR CV!
⚠️Empty profiles will NOT be considered