Established in 2011, Crossfade Creative is a media production company offering full range of creative services from concept, idea, script writing, storyboard, art direction, filming, editing, motion graphic, animation and to visual effect.
Founded by Mr. Welby Chung Wai-kuen, an international video and animation awards winner, Crossfade Creative has been co-operating with various advertising agencies and production houses in Hong Kong and Asia-Pacific regions to produce a number of quality television commercials, music videos, animation, promotional videos, live visual and event/on-location video productions.
With our track record of excellence, we are out to prove ourselves as our clients' creative partner to visualize the concepts and help clients convert them into reality.
Premium Brand: McDonald / Disney / Sony / Joyce Boutique / Lane Crawford / Nokia / Audi / Mercedes-Benz / Siemens / DBS Bank / Beacon College / Coca- Cola / Tough Jean Ltd / Qeelin / Lucozade / Acuvue
Agency & Studio: TFIDM / Prizm / Centro Digital Pictures Ltd / Kinomotive / Yu+Co / October Picture / Agenda Asia / Free-D Workshop / Prime Concept Ltd / DPI HK
Entertainment & Record Label: East Asia Entertainment Ltd / Hummingbird Music / Gold Typhoon (TW)/ Bang Music / GME / Neway Star/ Freeway / Polar Bear Production / Crewplayers / Live Entertainment Ltd / Neverland Studio / J. Music Ltd / One Dollar Production Ltd / Toro Production Ltd (TW)
● Strong leadership abilities, with a passionate attitude towards promoting company
● Contribute new ideas, techniques, and feedback to Creative Directors.
● Direct live streaming event shooting ensuring to meet clients' request.
● Manage photo and video shooting projects and liaise with both internal & external parties
● Ensuring the whole shooting process is smooth and delivered in a timely manner
● Working closely with the Pre-Production Team on video editing, reference searching.
● Well planning and well prepared for each project.
● Equipment stock management with the Production team.
● 4 years or above-related work experience
● Understanding of the full spectrum of the video production process, e.g. shooting,
lighting and audio recording
● Proficiency in Premiere Pro, Final Cut, After Effects
● Proactive, Open-minded, Detail-orientated with great teamwork
● We are looking for a motivated and driven person who is willing to take up a leadership
position within the team
We have a relatively flat hierarchy within the team which our Founder, Welby, works closely with
the team in many of the campaigns. And you will also have the opportunity to expose to all
areas of video production.
Sound like the place for you? Click “I’m interested” to apply now!
⚠️Remember to fill in your profile and upload your CV！Empty profile WILL NOT be considered