Chrono24 is one of the leading online marketplaces for luxury watches. Every day, we connect more than 450,000 watch enthusiasts from around the world – across borders and language barriers. A new dimension for watch buyers has begun, and we’re not just following the crowd, but leading at the forefront. More than 2,500 dealers and countless watch collectors use our platform to offer around 450,000 timepieces to customers from all over the globe. We’re growing fast and enjoy pushing ourselves beyond our limits. We’re collaboratively shaping our future with our own hands. With our global approach originating from Karlsruhe, Germany to Hong Kong and New York as our branch offices, we are always on the lookout for creative characters to help us further develop these branch offices. Are you the one we are looking for?
TEAM: What sets us apart?
An inspiring corporate culture, an experienced management team, and the contagious team spirit in our units.
CULTURE: Our goal is to bring trust and transparency to the global luxury watch market. This is also reflected in our corporate culture.
MANAGEMENT: Aside from a love for watches, our management team brings years of experience in successfully operating online marketplaces to the table.
UNITS: Each of our units is unique, but all share one thing: people who are passionate about their work.
Content employees create the best products. Openness and appreciation are key elements of our corporate culture.
We pursue ambitious goals in an intriguing environment and offer a start-up atmosphere with excellent development possibilities.
We’re growing fast and enjoy pushing ourselves beyond our limits. We’re collaboratively shaping our future with our own hands. With our global approach originating from Karlsruhe, Germany to Hong Kong and New York as our branch offices, we are always on the lookout for creative characters to help us further develop these branch offices. Are you the one we are looking for?
What you can expect:
• Help users from around the world as a member of our international mediation & transactions team
• Maintain a clear overview in challenging situations and find satisfactory, impartial solutions for our buyers and sellers
• Guide transactions through the Chrono24 Trusted Checkout process, a payment method offered on our platform, and help guarantee smooth transactions
• Answer incoming inquiries using a ticketing system and on the phone
• Center your work around the customer experience
• Support the product management team in adjusting our processes to meet users' needs
• Bring constructive ideas and suggestions to the table about how we can optimize our internal processes
What sets you apart:
• Minimum 2 years of work experience in customer service, ideally with customer complaints, and enjoy its challenges
• Strong command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin). Proficient in other languages is an advantage
• Enjoy working with challenging customer situations
• Able to win customers over through your excellent verbal and written communication
• have an eye for detail, enjoy challenging situations, and welcome the constant changes experienced at a dynamic and growing company
• Be professional and impartial when facing conflicts
• Proactive and self-driven to take action on your own initiative is highly preferred
• Proficient in computer and a quick-learner on new system
• Have passion, creativity, and curiosity to learn
• Having a thing for watches is not a must but definitely a plus
What we offer:
• Work-life balance
• Flat hierarchy; fun and energetic working environment
• Ideal workplace for personal growth
• Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate
We’re wired a bit differently, not just in reference to our cutting-edge technology. At Chrono24, we pursue ambitious goals in an intriguing environment. We love a dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies. We offer a start-up atmosphere with excellent development opportunities. Are you enthusiastic about tackling new challenges that suit your personality and abilities? Perfect! Because as Customer Support Executive- Transaction working full time in our office in Hong Kong, you’re able to actively shape our future success.
Think you're the perfect fit for us? Please click the "I’m interested!" button to apply!