Goodera is a state-of-the-art technology platform that helps companies measure and communicate impact and
ROI of CSR, Sustainability and volunteering initiatives.
We are transforming the CSR, Sustainability, and Volunteering ecosystem, by ensuring that there is proper flow
of capital and information, while also engaging stakeholders effectively.
Goodera enables companies to collect data from multiple sources including web, mobile, voice, API integrations
with internal tools and have real-time dashboards to communicate CSR & Sustainability performance to
stakeholders like CEO, Board, Employees, Investors etc. and report as per external global standards- GRI, SDGs,
DJSI, CDP, IR amongst others. Goodera is amongst the first VC backed companies in this space with Nexus
Venture Partners and Omidyar Network as key investors.
Goodera has a 120+ team with strong domain and technology expertise.
Goodera is an employee volunteering, CSR and ESG management company that enables corporations, foundations, governments, non-profits, and employees across 90+ countries. Through curated volunteering opportunities, end-to-end program management, and impact measurement, Goodera offers a seamless volunteering experience. Goodera is co-headquartered in San Mateo, CA, and Bangalore, India.
Creating impact through innovation and making systems Transparent, Measurable and Engaging.
We are currently looking for interns/freelancers for Virtual Event Hosting for a period of 6 months .
• Extremely good communication skills & building a rapport with the Volunteers
• Hold the crowd’s attention and speak with great clarity and fluency in Japanese and English, brownie points if you know other regional languages.
• Passion for social impact initiatives and a keen interest in understanding the cause and impact of these
• Self-driven and proactive in nature.
• Team player and hone good creativity skills.