Passionate about engaging the best talent in the market, create memorable experiences for candidates, and partner with the business to build a strong brand. Around 11 years of experience in Recruitment, mentor of Women in Tech, expertise in the creation of new offices, and presence in different m...
Zoom helps businesses and organizations bring their teams together in a frictionless environment to get more done. Our easy, reliable cloud platform for video, voice, content sharing, and chat runs across mobile devices, desktops, telephones, and room systems. Zoom is publicly traded on Nasdaq (ZM) and headquartered in San Jose, California.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Make video communications frictionless
Video communications empowering people to accomplish more
We care for our company, customers, community, teammates, and ourselves
At Zoom, we believe that in order to deliver happiness to our customers, our employees should be happy at work. That’s why we focus on cultivating a culture around our value of care.
Caring for our community
Zoom Cares is our philanthropic arm that focuses on making a difference in three key areas: Education, Social Equity, and Climate Change. We also match employee donations to charitable organizations up to $250 annually through our Zoomies Care Employee Giving Program.
Caring for customers
Our customers are at the center of everything we do here at Zoom. We work hard to build innovative products that help people communicate, collaborate, and connect, whether they’re using Zoom in the boardroom, the classroom, or the operating room.
Caring for our company
We believe everyone at Zoom plays a role in our success, and that Zoomies show care for our company by conducting business ethically and serving our customers and colleagues with integrity. We value transparency and welcome our employees to speak up, ask questions, and provide feedback so we can keep growing as an organization.
Caring for our teammates
Zoomies work collaboratively across teams and locations to bring innovative communications solutions to our customers, and are always willing to help each other learn more and grow. We recognize our fellow teammates’ actions and achievements through employee-nominated Zoomie of the Quarter awards and an employee recognition program. We also have fun together!
Caring for ourselves
We encourage employees to prioritize their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health. We also give them the flexibility to care for themselves and their families with 16 weeks paid parental leave, family planning and fertility benefits, and financial planning and guidance.
As part of our growth we're looking for an experienced sales leader to join our Tokyo team as the leader for our Enterprise business. This role leads our core growth engine for 10,000+ employee customers in Japan, in one of the fastest growing markets in the world.
- To build and lead the Enterprise Accounts team for Japan to success by fostering a culture of sales excellence through rigorous discovery, innovation, integrity and client satisfaction.
- Ensure excellence with reporting, pipeline management and client happiness.
- Be an innovator that will help our team discover new ways to sell our service and drive new business initiatives.
- Develop, launch and execute an effective sales strategy designed to deliver on team goals.
- Prepare and present sales presentations to Executive and C- level prospective clients.
- Manage the sales pipeline from first contact through the successful implementation of our solution.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with Sales Operations, providing accurate and timely sales forecasts and maintain accurate records in all internal CRM and reporting tools.
- Drive team growth through effective and strategic hiring.
- Continuously work to educate and promote growth for direct reports.
You will ideally have the following experience:
- Proven leadership experience managing a high performing team in (ideally) Unified Communications, Cloud Telephony, Video or Web collaboration solutions sales.
- Experience of leading/selling business transformative solutions in the areas of Digital Workplace Transformation.
- Inspiring leadership persona, focusing teams on a philosophy of sales development & execution through a business outcome & client satisfaction approach.
- Demonstrable experience as a consistently high performing Sales Executive in a Technology company.
- Expertise in business forecasting, pipeline development and people management skills are required.
- Thorough and demonstrable knowledge and execution of sales