Spread-it is a micro-influencer platform that helps your brand to go viral among University Students on Instagram. With our groundbreaking technology, brands can reach their target customers with ease.
Spread- it was featured in all major media, including TVB, Singtao, HKET, etc and have performed 50+ campaigns, generating over 5 million engagements on Instagram to date.
We hope our Spreadians to earn with their own lifestyle, we respect individuals’ content creation and we hope to offer the most exciting and fun experience to our community. We envision our network can penetrate thoroughly in HK and enabling everyone to earn money as simple as just moving fingers.
We started in 2016 and since then, there are more than 10K most socially active profiles joined us as Spreadians, and more than 200+ unique brand clients are working with us, including UNIQLO, L’oreal, McDonald’s etc.
You’ll collaborate with the team's engineers, designers, and product managers to deliver and execute a broad range of projects on the website and mobile app. Whether it is building new features to improve the user experience, architecting infrastructure to support a fast-growing user base. S/he must thrive in high-performing and fluid environments. We are looking for a self-starter and someone who can practice continuous learning. We want to see you get better over time.
We expect you to:
• Assist in developing UI/UX mockups and interactive prototypes for websites, applications, and apps;
• Assist in product UAT testing, including but not limited to drafting use cases, verifying flows and go through the test cases;
• Manage end-to-end processes from end user's requirement analysis, behavioural design, to prototype, documentation and implementation;
• Deliver performance goals, drive asset growth and expand the breadth and depth of client relationships through product penetration;
• Conduct market research, product research and competitor analysis;
• Draft and write portfolio performance reports for internal and external use;
• Coordinate operations and ensure schedules, deadlines and objectives are met;
• Bachelor or masters degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business and related fields
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluent in Mandarin and English
• Interested in the Ad-tech field
• Able to work on multiple tasks whilst meeting tight deadlines
• Self-starter, communicative, friendly, able to work independently
• Prefer product/ project management, UI/ UX design experiences
👉Click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE and UPLOAD YOUR CV!
⚠️Empty profiles will NOT be considered