Insurance and Risk Planning
To impact as many lives as possible
A sound financial plan will lead to better quality of lives, which eventually forms part of the fundamentals of positive relationships
By placing clients' interest above ours only will our own be taken care of.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Creating and managing social media calendars - creating and lining up content
- Monitoring of engagements from social media contents
- Provide feedback to agency and financial consultants on effectiveness of campaigns
- Assist financial consultants with fixing appointments with clients
- Attend to ad-hoc enquiries from clients.
- Self-driven to suggest and take on new initiatives
- Systematic and disciplined in completing tasks and achieving objectives on tight timelines
- Meticulous to the micro details
- People skills to forge meaningful relationships
- Resilience to challenges.
- Minimally Local Diploma/GCE A Levels needed
- Age 21 and above
- Singaporeans and Permanent Residents only
- Prior work experiences preferred
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!