Charmaine is a Marketing graduate from the Singapore University of Social Sciences who is passionate about the dynamic and ever-changing media industry. Having dipped her toes in creative advertising, market research and video production, Charmaine is currently part of the Employer Branding & Rec...
Hey, I’m Joel! With a strong interest in branding, marketing and design, I am actively pursuing relevant education and experience in the field!
Grab is Southeast Asia’s leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
This opportunity is ONLY for students who are available for a full-time internship, minimum of 20 weeks from August - December 2021.
Our internships are designed to provide real-world experience that enables you to put everything you've learned into action and give you an opportunity to join us in driving South East Asia forward, together.
We strive to make a difference and disrupt the world of transport and financial services. Do you have the Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility to be a Grabber and make a change? We look forward to hearing from you!
ABOUT THE TEAM:
GrabAds allows Advertisers, Agencies, and Merchants to engage the Grab Audience via innovative online and offline advertising experiences. Through our unique ecosystem and transacting user base, our clients are able to reach their desired audiences at scale, while driving measurable business outcomes.
We would like You to join our journey to create value for our users, drivers, merchants, and advertising partners, while continuing to make everyday lives better across Southeast Asia.
If you are keen to grow with our GrabAds team and get involved in Sales enablement, Digital Ad operations related projects, Apply now!
• You should be a full-time student majoring in Marketing, Data Sciences, Analytics, Media Communications, Business, Humanities, Arts & Social Science or related fields seeking a matriculated internship
• Prior experience in working with Digital Marketing, Media Sales, Advertisers or Media Agencies preferred
• You should be enrolled in a Singapore university, Singaporean/ Singapore PR studying abroad
• You should be able to commit full-time from August to December 2021, for a minimum of 20 weeks
• You should have strong communication, analytical skills and attention to detail
• You should have a working knowledge of using tools such as Microsoft Office, Google Suite
• The ability to contribute creative ideas to campaigns and be hands-on is essential
• Being agile and able to work in a fast-paced environment, while possessing a positive attitude and can-do spirit is critical
• The ability to design simple social posts and to write persuasive copy with a friendly tone may be an advantage
• Our internship opportunities are limited to students of any nationality studying in Singapore, and Singaporean/PR studying in any location.
• For more information, view the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) website. If you do not qualify for our internship opportunities, we encourage you to review our Traineeship openings instead!
The internships are available for candidates based in Singapore only.
Ready to apply? Please click "I'm Interested" before 7th May 2021 and we will advise further regarding application instructions!