Pierre Fabre Group is one of the world’s leading derma-cosmetic laboratories with wide range of renowned brand names.
Backed by a pharmaceutical laboratory, the key to our scientific excellence, we design our dermo-cosmetic treatments according to the most rigorous criteria for efficacy and safety. We have acquired cutting-edge expertise, particularly in natural substances, hydrotherapy in dermatology, biotechnologies, and sterile cosmetics.
Checkout our coporate website:https://www.pierre-fabre.com/en
We take care of life by designing and developing innovative solutions inspired by consumers and patients and contributing to the well-being of everyone from health to beauty.
We achieve this by cooperating with health-care professionals, our trusted partners worldwide, by drawing relentless inspiration from nature and plants, and by placing pharmaceutical ethics at the very heart of our operations.
Every time we innovate to help each person live better…
Every time we repay nature for her treasures...
Every time we share the fruit of our efforts with those working and living beside us...
Every time the Pierre Fabre Foundation improves access to health care for those most in need…
Every time we care for a single person, we make the whole world better
A unique company model
The Pierre Fabre Group is a pioneer on the French industrial scene. Why? A Foundation of the same name, recognized as being of public interest, has been the main Group shareholder since 2013. This unique shareholding structure guarantees the company's independence and helps us favor the longterm over the short term, in line with our founder's principles.
Internship Offer: Project Manager for Pierre Fabre Dermo-cosmétique and Personal Care – APAC Region
Within Pierre Fabre Dermo-cosmétique marketing Asia Pacific regional team, and reporting to the Regional Marketing Director, you will participate to the analysis of all the elements of marketing mix of the APAC region, per country and per brand.
• In association with the APAC marketing team, you will develop the marketing and sales performance analysis for each country, to forecast our upcoming annual and international seminars. You will take part in the build-up of strategic recommendations for the region, and in the preparation of Business Handbooks to be addressed to our business partners.
• You will help with the organization of our yearly regional seminar, which will take place in June: follow up with the registration of the participants, production of communication supports, budget follow-up and coordination.
• You will prepare audits for brands and new products, prices, market trend, on the APAC region.
• You will watch over our competitors’ digital activities.
• Based in Hong Kong
• Undergraduates / Postgraduates with a major in Marketing, Business Administration or other relevant discipline
• Proficient in English & Chinese (Speaking & Reading); French is a plus
• Proficient in MS office, with intermediate level of MS Excel (eg. Pivot Table)
• Eager to learn and self-motivated to work proactively
👉Click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE and UPLOAD YOUR CV!
⚠️Empty profiles will NOT be considered