Established since 1992, Home Guide is an accomplished interior design Singapore company and renovation contractor that has more than 25 years of experience and counting.
Through the years, we pride ourselves in always placing our customers first, by prioritising their lifestyle needs and individual preferences. We have worked on a vast portfolio of projects including residential, commercial and retail spaces.
Home Guide is one of the most trusted home interior design studios and consultancies in Singapore. Our designs bring your imagination to life. This is only possible through a meticulous process, starting with a free consultation and space planning and then, when we start working together on the project, transforming your home into a lap of luxury.
Our thorough process and uncompromising care for quality has earned us praises and return visits from dozens of discerning customers – young couples starting new lives in new homes, business owners spoiling their employees with sophisticated office makeovers, and storeowners attracting new customers with unique, trendy in-store designs that match their corporate identity. Whatever your needs, we will have a plan to give it the perfect pairing of functionality and style.
Our business is to blend your creative freedom with our expertise. Pick a style and a set of colours that speak to you and we’ll work together to create a beautiful home that is uniquely yours. Whether it’s maintaining a clean and simple look, using outstanding geometric patterns or even designing something that’s never been dreamt up before, we make it happen.
We are a CASETRUST member, bizSAFE Level 3 accredited & registered HDB renovation contractor. Thus, you can be fully assured of quality workmanship as well as timely completion of projects.
We Renovate Homes in Singapore with a Rigorous Work Ethic
Your ideal home renovation professional should be skilled, attentive to your home’s details and at the ready to provide solutions that come from years of experience. At Home Guide, we work efficiently and have a penchant for finding solutions in the face of obstacles. Our project manager checks in regularly to make sure the workmanship is kept to an unsurpassable standard. We implement materials from brands that align with our standards of quality, reliability, functionality and beauty – to make sure that your dream home becomes a reality, and that it will last you years and years.
Our proven project management approach begins with understanding our customers' needs, identifying lifestyle aspirations, conceptualizing designs and thereafter managing the renovation works with stringent quality standards in place.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Work closely with the Consulting Team to develop layout plans and 3D drawings according to client’s requirements and preferences
• Advisor on space planning, layout and interior aesthetics
• Ensure design drawings are delivered in a timely manner
• Communicate and coordinate with other relevant stakeholders (i.e. subcontractors and suppliers) to ensure project timelines and regulations are adhered
• Conduct on-site inspection to ensure quality workmanship are achieved
• Proficient in AutoCAD, Autodesk 3ds Max + VRAY, Photoshop and MS Office
• Has a creative flair and keen eye for details
• Ability to manage multiple projects and timelines
• Strong ownership and proactive in learning
Qualifications & Experience:
• Diploma/Degree in Interior Design or equivalent
• Minimum 0-2 years of working experience in interior design is required for this position
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!