Charmaine is a Marketing graduate from the Singapore University of Social Sciences who is passionate about the dynamic and ever-changing media industry. Having dipped her toes in creative advertising, market research and video production, Charmaine is currently part of the Employer Branding & Rec...
Grab is one of Southeast Asia's leading super-app that provides everyday services that matter the most to consumers. Through its open platform strategy, Grab works with partners to provide safe, accessible and affordable transport, food, package, grocery delivery, mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
[About the Team]
The Singapore Operations team oversees, shapes and grows the business in Grab Singapore. We contribute towards Grab’s vision of being Southeast Asia’s superapp by providing everyday services that matter most to consumers in Singapore. We develop and execute business strategies that help us achieve our vision in serving our community.
The Premier Services Team is responsible for the performance of specialized transport services which are customized for passengers. We focus on developing and optimizing value-added services, to deliver the best experience for both drivers and passengers. In addition, we develop initiatives in collaboration with cross-functional teams to drive sustainable growth.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
Responsibilities and scope below:
[Business strategy and operations]
- Shape the overall product vision, road-map and strategy for your assigned product.
- Act as the business owner of your assigned products and take charge of the P&Ls.
- Ensure strong collaboration and communication across the company and serve as a primary point of contact for internal stakeholders across nearly all functions in the company - marketing, sales, operations, data science, engineering, content, customer service, payments and IT, as well as external vendors and partners.
- Manage your assigned product on a daily basis, including the operations, driver/passenger issue resolution, driver qualification and on-boarding, develop and monitor driver training, procure merchandise and so on.
- Grow your assigned product based on target such as demand and supply, profitability and so on.
- Develop partnership strategy and form partnerships, by collaborating with Business Development and Marketing Partnership team.
- Lead/Support events of your assigned product.
- Lead the product development, such as conducting market research, developing pricing strategy and USP and finding the right use cases and target audience; work with Procurement to source for vendors; work with Creatives on creative assets; work with Marketing to develop Go-to-market plans and launch events.
- Build a launch plan and establish timelines, processes and success metrics to ensure that the launch is seamless, timely and efficient.
- Lead a launcher team including regional Product Marketing Manager, Product Manager, Technical Support, Country Marketing, Public Affairs, and so on to deliver this objective and ensure all stakeholders are informed and aligned when needed.
- Hustle and problem solve in the face of ambiguity; prioritize and re-prioritize quickly and effectively.
The must haves:
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of working experience preferably entrepreneurs, start-up experience or experience in a multi-disciplinary work environment.
- Mandatory to have interest and strong operational and executional experience.
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving skills, critical thinking.
- Strong business acumen, be consumer-focused, team, and results-oriented.
- Strong interest in logistics, pricing, marketplaces or supply-demand economics.
- Strong skills in business negotiation skills (contracts management).
- Ability to navigate in fluid and dynamic environment.
- Passionate and interested in being part of Grab and the team to create impact.
If you share our vision of driving South East Asia forward, apply to join our team today.