Employer Branding Associate at Grab
Grab is Southeast Asia’s leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
GrabAds allows Advertisers, Agencies, and Merchants to engage the Grab Audience via innovative online and offline advertising experiences. Through our unique ecosystem and transacting user base, our clients are able to reach their desired audiences at scale, while driving measurable business outcomes.
We would like You to join our journey to create value for our users, drivers, merchants, and advertising partners, while continuing to make everyday lives better across Southeast Asia.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
[Get to know the Role]
Our Customer Success Managers are core to our client-centric business. They are on the front lines working with our Grab Sales, Operations, and Support teams to train, activate, support, and grow Grab’s self service advertising user base everyday by helping them be successful running campaigns on the GrabAds Platform. An ideal candidate will embody a customer-first mindset and enjoy building and maintaining relationships. They will be highly skilled at breaking down complex ideas and processes for merchants into actionable steps. The candidate will also enjoy chasing answers, diving deep into troubleshooting and working with their peers to share solutions and raise the bar for the entire team.
[Role and responsibilities]
- Design and Implement internal and external facing processes that enable GrabAd’s self service advertising user base to be successful utilizing the GrabAds platform. Leverage various technology tools to do so at scale.
- Be a subject matter expert on the GrabAds Ad Manager platform including effective usage, implementation and positioning. Work closely with sales, marketing and product teams to support client proposal development.
- User Training: Develop the material, administer training, and find ways to scale the training and activation process for internal and external users of the platform.
- User Activation: Assist internal and external users with day-to-day operational processes including campaign set-up, receipt of creative or tags, trafficking and troubleshooting.
- User Support: Develop the support process for internal and external users of the GrabAds Ad Manager platform, including initially providing Level 1 and Level 2 support, and acting as point of escalation and support ticket resolution.
- Work closely with product and marketing teams to communicate root causes for customer success or failure, and drive requirements for product enhancement and development.
- Assist in the development of new business opportunities with clients and collaborate with the Sales team to find additional business & up-sell opportunities.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree required (preferred)
- Work Experience: Mature profile with 4+ years of experience in sales/ consulting in fast paced B2B companies in the tech, digital sectors or growth startup sectors . Advertising or Enterprise Technology preferred
- Process driven business approach with a passion to enable business teams to drive business improvements focussed on demonstrable impact.
- Ambitious, self-driven and highly motivated individual who can work well in a startup VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous) environment. Should have a deep desire to excel and develop a career in a fast growing tech company. Should have demonstrated integrity and respect in the performance of their duties.
We hope this sounds like you and you are excited about this opportunity, next steps...click "I'm Interested"!