Charmaine is a Marketing graduate from the Singapore University of Social Sciences who is passionate about the dynamic and ever-changing media industry.
Grab is Southeast Asia’s leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
We are living in exciting times. Technology is reshaping how we live and we want to use it redefine how financial services are offered, which is why Singtel and Grab are coming together. Singtel is Asia's leading communications group connecting millions of consumers and enterprises to essential digital services while Grab is a leading technology company in Southeast Asia offering everyday services to consumers. Together, we have big dreams to unlock and financial inclusion for people in our region is just one. We want to build a digital bank with the right foundation - using data, technology and trust to solve problems and serve customers.
Get to know the Role:
- Leads sourcing efforts beginning with spend analysis through contract execution
- Identifies and leads sourcing and procurement process improvements
- Applies and implements Strategic Sourcing best practices and processes
- Mitigate risks and capture opportunities (short and mid term) for spend in Singapore
- Develops synergies and optimize working process between internal business partners and Procurement
- Drafts and edits commercial documents (RFPs, RFQs, Contracts, Terms & Conditions, etc.)
- Coordinates and leads legal review/approval process for procurement/sourcing contracts/agreements
- Leads supplier evaluation and selection process
- Maintains database of contracts and supplier information
- Plans and facilitates supplier performance reviews
- Manages Service Level Agreements with suppliers
- Identifies and leads process/continuous improvement efforts
- Monitors and measures supplier performance and compliance; identifies and recommends ways to resolve performance issues
- Manage Expense and Procurement performance. Monitor savings and Procurement KPIs
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Customer: Vendors and internal cross functional
- Financial: Budgeting
- People: Able to communicate well with different levels
The must haves:
- Minimum Qualifications: Degree in any Supply Chain, Business Management discipline or any relevant study
- Technical Skills: Microsoft Office – esp. on Excel
- Negotiation and sourcing. Understands and applies commercial law concepts, contracts terms and conditions and vendor management in Marketing commodity
- Cross functional team work, cross cultural competency
- Has at least 5 years of relevant Procurement experience in banking
- Highly motivated team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Possesses initiative, resourceful and proactive attitude
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and work effectively under pressure
- Ability to effectively organize, plan, control and prioritize work /projects
- Team player with a clear focus on delivering
If you are keen to embark together on these exciting times ahead, click "I'm Interested"!