Employer Branding Associate at Grab
Grab is Southeast Asia’s leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
The Singapore Operations team oversees, shapes and grows the business in Grab Singapore. We contribute towards Grab’s vision of being Southeast Asia’s superapp by providing everyday services that matter most to consumers in Singapore. We develop and execute business strategies that help us achieve our vision in serving our community.
As part of the Singapore Operations team, the GrabMart team looks at connecting Singapore eaters and customers to the vast array of merchants (from the familiar favorites to the up and coming stars) within our sunny island-home of Singapore, through our many delivery-partners.
Be part of the dynamic Merchant Acquisition team which is responsible for acquiring and growing GrabMart’s huge and diverse merchant network to bring even more exciting brands, value and options to eaters in Singapore!
Get to know the role:
Oversee the entire process within merchant acquisition and onboarding
The day-to-day activities:
• Meet, pitch and lead negotiations with assigned/prospected merchant leads to acquire and onboard them unto GrabMart
• To market and champion GrabMart’s strong value proposition as the leader of choice for merchants
• Deal with merchants from a diverse range of establishments
• Build relationships/partnerships with merchants and manage their performance and contribution to building the GrabMart merchant network
• Handle day-to-day merchant queries (commercial & operational) and ensure a smooth and efficient onboarding and post-onboarding process
• Be accountable for merchant activity and engagement throughout the merchant’s onboarding journey
• Keep abreast of market and industry knowledge as well as competitor activity in order to contribute to strategies in meeting market changes and merchants’ requirements
• Develop and maintain a solid understanding of all products and services Grab offers
• Work closely with the Account Management Team and other verticals (e.g. GrabPay, GrabAds, GrabRewards) to align and cross-sell, elevating the value GrabMart brings to merchants
• Assist the Head of Sales in coaching and guiding the team to drive sales capability and productivity, including analysing data and proposing solutions
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher education in business, economics or relevant fields
• 3 to 4 years of experience in sales and/or business development with a successful track record
• Experience in leading teams
• Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills to build rapport and win over merchants
• Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English. Proficiency in Mandarin is an advantage
• Good creativity, resourcefulness and problem-solving skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS. Excel, MS. Word and MS. Powerpoint)
• Good business acumen, comfortable with numbers and analysing sales data
• A team player but also able to work independently
• Self-driven, motivated and entrepreneurial; ability to own outcomes and make things happen
• Upbeat and passionate about making an impact to the business and stakeholders
• Accountable and responsible in discharging duties
• Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
• F&B industry background is an advantage
Join us in the expansion, click "I'm interested"!