Charmaine is a Marketing graduate from the Singapore University of Social Sciences who is passionate about the dynamic and ever-changing media industry.
Grab is Southeast Asia’s leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
- Conceptualise, plan and project manage initiatives that contribute to the growth of the GrabMart business
- Track and analyse Merchant-partner performance and provide data-driven recommendations to improve business performance
- Provide Business-driven insights and guidance to Merchant Acquisition and Merchant Account Management colleagues
- Build and foster strong business relationships with key Merchant-partners alongside dedicated Merchant Account Managers
- Coordinate and contribute to multi-stakeholder discussions revolving around complex issues that impact several components of the business.
- 5-7 years working experience in a Tech, Consulting company or high growth Startup.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Proficient in Excel/Google sheets
- Possess an elevated level of curiosity and the desire to unpack and understand problem statements- big or small.
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously in a dynamic environment with minimal instruction
- Able to take a joke and work with positivity
Join Grab on an incredible mission - Click "I'm Interested"!