Set up by the Ministry of Health under MOH Holdings in 2015, Vanguard Healthcare aims to contribute to the growth and development of eldercare services in Singapore.
Beyond operating eldercare facilities, our mission is to encourage a spirit of innovation, develop manpower capability as well as evolve new models of care. We aim to spread good practices, encourage other players to adopt innovations and promote manpower development, so as to benefit the overall eldercare sector and boost its development over time.
Our first nursing home, Pearl’s Hill Care Home, began operations in January 2016. Woodlands Care Home, our second nursing home, began operations in October 2017. Tampines Care Home, the third nursing home, began operations in end August 2018.
Our Shared Beliefs
All staff of Vanguard espouses the Spirit of iCARE and the following shared beliefs:
Integrity and Professionalism - Entrusted with a critical public mission, we must do the right things, do them right, for the right purpose, and with the highest standards of performance;
Compassion - We go the extra mile to care for and respect our residents, clients and colleagues;
Adventurism - We anticipate the future of elderly care and explore new models of care where few innovate;
Resourcefulness - We take initiative to resolve challenges in our workplace by making the most of everyone’s different strengths
Enablement and Teamwork - Together, as a cohesive team, we seek to enable the elderly in the community and embrace the marginalised people in our community to live their lives confidently.
Vanguard’s Spirit of iCARE serves as the bedrock and mindset that we strive to live by to guide and support us in achieving our strategic focus areas and thrusts.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Attend to patients' needs in their activities of daily living
- Provide general observation support to nursing staff so as to inform them about any patient anomalies such as overall outlook, skin condition and discrepancies in behaviour
- Adhere to safe work practices and the policy, values and procedures set out within the care home facility
- Perform simple data entry tasks involving the recording of patient type/number
- Any other duties as assigned by nursing staff
- Participate in quality improvement audits and activities.
- Min. GCE 'N' level
- Attained training in either of the following courses:
1. WSQ Higher Cert in Healthcare support (Nursing Care)
2. ITE Approved Training Centre Healthcare (Home Care) program
- Demonstrate good communication and people engagement skills
- Candidates proficient in local languages and dialects have an added advantage
- Good organisational ability
- Able to work in shift
- At least 1 year of experience, preferably in Rehab services or Nursing homes
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!