Marutama Ramen is an authentic Japanese ramen restaurant in Singapore. We provide fresh chicken paitan soup every day in 6 outlets, the Central (Clarke Quay), Tiong Bahru, Kallang, Killiney, Downtown Gallery and Bugis+!
We believe in serving authentic Japanese ramen, with Japan-imported ingredients, to our Singaporean friends.
Home Made Noodles
We import the best wheat flours from Japan. We carefully blend them and pay huge attentions to the chewiness, firmness and elasticity of the noodles.
Marutama Char Siu
Char Siu is delicately braised by many hours and marinated with our special soy base. It’s very tender, juicy and packed with soy umami.
MARUTAMA RA-MEN offers great oppotunities to develop your career in the restaurant business.
We recruit both permanent staff and fixed term staff such as those on working holiday visas,
ranging from kitchen hands and waiting staff through supervisors to restaurant managers for each branch.
Now Hiring, Join and Grow with our Team!
MARUTAMA RA-MEN is recruiting permanent Full-time and Part-time staff to join us and grow with our team.
We offer great opportunities to grow and develop your career in the F&B restaurant industry.
As a Kitchen Assistant/Chef, Your Job Scope:
- Preparation and cooking of food
- Maintaining cleanliness of Kitchen
- Assisting superior for day-to-day business operations
- Perform other duties as and when necessary
- Night shifts and weekends
- At least 20 hours a week for 6 months (for Part Timers)
- At least 1 year experience in food prep
* For muslim applicants, please note that you will be required to carry and move non-halal ingredients, mainly pork.
This job posting is for both full-timers and part-timers.
Bugis+ / Kallang / Killiney
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!