Charmaine is a Marketing graduate from the Singapore University of Social Sciences who is passionate about the dynamic and ever-changing media industry.
Grab is Southeast Asia’s leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
We are the Product team at Grab Financial Group. From Payments and Rewards to Insurance and Wealth Management, we build payment and financial products to delight and grow consumers, drivers and every-day entrepreneurs across South-East Asia.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
Get to know the Role:
As a Senior Associate for Product Strategy & Special Projects, you will lead some of our highest-impact strategic projects. You will have the opportunity to define our product strategy and turn those plans into a reality. You will be challenging the status quo, coordinating across multiple teams to deliver impact-driven projects. We like creative hustlers, people who can think outside the box, motivate and get stuff done, even if it seems impossible at first. We work fast, push boundaries and try new things. Sometimes, they don’t work, but we embrace learning to become better at what we do.
- Be an all-rounder in payments, technology and business operations
- Define the product vision
- Develop strategies and plans, at the group level
- Work with teammates across Grab and bring them along on your journey
The day-to-day activities:
- Shape the overall product vision and roadmap. Collaborate with Business, Engineering and Design teammates to define ambitious strategies but practical plans
- Put together your knowledge to develop and execute on plans
- Prioritize and make tradeoffs by understanding short term and long term business goals
- Ensure strong collaboration and communication across different levels and teams at Grab, and serve as a primary point of contact for internal stakeholders across all functions in the company - Customer Service, Operations, Sales, Marketing, Product, Engineering, Design, IT Services
- Praticing extreme ownership, rolling up your sleeves to get things done, wherever and whatever that needs doing
The must haves:
- Care deeply about user experience and are passionate about problem solving
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong business acumen
- Experience in management consulting, strategy and planning
- Experience in technology product development
- Experience in Payments or Fintech industry
- Bachelor/Master in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Business, Finance, Economics, or related fields
Join Grab on an incredible mission, click "I'm Interested"!