A passionate, motivated individual with strong skills in establishing and maintaining long-term client relationships
A natural communicator and presenter, driven to exceed targets and achieve results through working with others, knowledge dedication, and the creation of effective actions plans
✔ Global interests in Ecosystems, Investments, Trade, Economics and Entrepreneurship.
✔ Passionate about Digital Belt and Road, Philanthropy and Volunteerism, Tourism and Hospitality, Start ups, Food & Beverage, Bowling and Liverpool Football Club.
✔ Cumulative professional and entrepreneurial ...
Founded in 2010, Wantedly is a Tokyo-based technology company helping you discover jobs that ignite your passion. We've built a social recruitment platform, where people and companies meet based on passion and values, rather than salary and benefits.
We are one of Japan's leading business networking platforms with over 2.4-million monthly active users and brands like UBER, Airbnb and Buzzfeed are acquiring talent via Wantedly. Serving close to 40,000 companies in Japan, we provide recruitment marketing and employer branding expertise, not to mention, a platform to scout and meet talents that identify with your company. To find out more, visit our Employers page at www.wantedly.com/about/list.
Wantedly has expanded internationally, including in Singapore and Hong Kong, and through the power of social media networking, talents like yourself can make your dream job a reality. Sign up at sg.wantedly.com and Visit a company today!
We are relentless in our mission to Create a World Where Work Drives Passion through products that can shape the future of work for generations.
We built Wantedly Visit to be a platform that can provide opportunities for talents to discover their dream companies, while allowing companies to showcase their brand story and passion projects to build their dream team.
As we connect talents and their purpose with companies and their values, we seek to help develop workplace culture and optimise employee engagement. Our social impact will be seen where people are happy with their jobs, thus motivating them to work hard which drives personal development and in turn create positive value to their organisation and to their environment.
Wantedly has achieved phenomenal success in Japan, and we continue on our mission on the international stage in Singapore and beyond! Through our Wantedly Values and our rigorous emphasis on building products that will impact the world, we will Create a World Where Work Drives Passion.
We strongly believe in boldness to take initiative, expression of creativity, and taking pride in ownership – and we like to challenge people to unlock their fullest potential. By providing an environment full of energy and passion for our members, they can enjoy being part of an entrepreneurial team of talented, ambitious young people!
Proudly global and fiercely local, the Wantedly Singapore Squad comprises of an international team who have all come to embrace our city island as home and Singlish as their mother tongue. We bond with one another while discovering the best local food and new bubble tea flavours, and problem solving together for our business!
Are you digitally-savvy, a creative thinker and love working with a diverse community? If you aspire to leverage on digital tools to make a professional impact, we want you as our Marketing Intern!
As a Marketing Intern, you will be part of the marketing team and work together to plan and implement our marketing activities. Your role will contribute to achieving Wantedly's business goals through building strong marketing campaigns to grow our brand presence and acquire new users on the platform. Ultimately, we want to reach out to the market and cultivate interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
Your responsibilities will include assisting team leads in the following:
- Build and manage editorial and content calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned media
- Conceptualise, develop and execute effective online/offline marketing campaigns
- Explore new, creative ways to engage our target audience on all platforms
- Collaborate with partners to increase brand awareness, traffic to the Wantedly platform, and increase new users through various engagement campaigns
- Nurture and manage Wantedly's social media platforms and digital presence to build a strong online/offline community
- Organise and coordinate on/offline event activations to support marketing goals
- Ensure KPIs of current key campaigns are consistently tracked and are met
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit weekly/monthly reports of performance with data analytics to track goals and objectives of various campaigns
- Contribute to team effort by supporting the execution of any additional tasks as needed.
- Strong command of the English Language (both written and spoken)
- Creative ideas for content marketing
- Excellent interpersonal skills with attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude
- Familiarity with Google Workspace, marketing automation, social media
- Grasp of online productivity tools/software such as Slack
- Part of communities or networks e.g. from school CCAs
- Experience with graphic designing/photography/paid media/writing/social media and copywriting will be an advantage.
This is a great opportunity to have a hands-on marketing experience within a startup environment, learn about the HR tech landscape including Employer Branding, Recruitment Marketing, the overall SaaS business model and more.
We are a team with a positive can-do attitude & strong critical thinking skills, and we hope you bring the same vibe to be one of our latest champions! If you want to join us in our mission to create a world where work drives passion, furnish us your Wantedly Profile with your experience.
Click on the "I'm Interested" button to let us know you're keen to be part of a high growth start-up, we'd love to hear from you!