Paidy is a FinTech leader in delivering cardless payments and other financial services to mass market and business. Our proprietary solutions are at the forefront of revolutionizing online & mobile payments, p2p transfers, personal finance and merchant settlement.
We are growing fast. We are hiring talented and passionate people to work on problems to deliver our vision. Join the team and help shape the future of FinTech.
We are hiring a support engineer to provide high quality engineering support for Paidy’s payment network. You will work closely with core platform and technical account management teams to directly resolve issues or accurately escalate them to senior engineers.
The position is well suited to new graduates who are eager to start an exciting and prosperous career path in software development. You will receive training and be exposed to a vast set of technical disciplines.
● Take ownership of technical issues and inquiries
● Investigate issues to filter duplicates, add commentary or propose solutions
● Communicate status of ongoing issues to respective stakeholders
● Develop code level solutions to issues under the guidance of senior engineers
● Escalate responsibility for more advanced issues
● Document troubleshooting and problem resolutions steps
● Naturally tech-savvy mindset to problem solving
● Bachelor of Science or Computing degree, or
● If no degree then 2+ years of coding in Java, Ruby, Python or other
Simply complete your Wantedly profile and click on the "Want To Visit" button to have a chat with us and learn more about us!
|採用形態||新卒採用 / インターン・学生バイト|
|関連業界||金融・保険 / 情報通信（Web/モバイル）|