AOL Desktop Gold Icon Not Responding or Won’t Open
In some cases, users get trouble with AOL desktop gold icon not responding, Won't Open or stop working. Below the error message can seem if the desktop gold icon is not responding...
- The program is crashing without warning.
- A blank screen shows while working on desktop
- Can't send or receive emails from your AOL account
- Software open but webpage not response or won't work
Here are some troubleshooting steps that you can follow to fix out AOL gold icon not responding problem:-
- Ensure that the desktop gold’s source files is not corrupted
- If any software updates are pending, you need to complete it by updating the application.
- When you update Windows or another application, certain changes are made to Computer settings. So check these settings and modify them.
- If some add-ons are installed on your system, disable them because AOL desktop gold is not compatible with them.
- Check your internet connection whether it is working or not proper.
- In the end if nothing work, then try uninstalling and reinstalling the software
For latest version of AOL, click on Download AOL desktop gold for Windows 10